Rubicon Springs Run 7/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon Springs Run 7/10

We will be heading in to Rubicon Springs on Friday Morning 7/10 and coming back out on Sunday. We will be going in from the Tahoe side which is a nice shake down run and a good time to bring kids if anyone is interested.
    Ken

I might have to put on an extra coat of wax so I can slide off the rocks a little better...................................
    Last edited by BRONKEN; 06-17-2009, 07:00 PM.
    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Re: Rubicon Springs Run 7/10

I'm sure you have plenty of wax on there already.
    Can't join you, but wish I could.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I may be able to join you.. We will be in Tahoe City..

Aaron
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Ken,

I'm planning on coming in through Loon on Saturday the 11th. Was just thinking of going in for a couple hours and then camping for the night...leaving Sunday, the same way we came in.

What are your plans?

Randy

Aaron...are you in?
        72 Sport

Comment

My buddy had a change of plan's and he is only going in for Saturday night and out early on Sunday. I will plan for another weekend and bring my son, hopefully hook up with the bronco bretherin and stay away from them heep guy's

Ken
          69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

I'll be on the lake. Sat.. Cobalt is in the water.
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Sounds like fun, I spent many summers up there.

Comment

The girlfriend and I are still planning to go in through Loon on Saturday morning 7/11. Anyone is welcome to join...
                72 Sport

Comment

Working...
                X