Niagara Rim tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara Rim tomorrow...

I will be on Niagara Rim trail tomorrow if anyone wants to go.

Re: Niagara Rim tomorrow...

Have fun, wish my truck was done.
    sigpic70w/ 69/351w/GT40 lightning heads 435/203/D20 5.5/3in 44/arb 9in/detroit need some beadlocks

Comment

That trail is pretty fun for a short trail. The rock pile changed alot from what I remembered. Damm that beginning is hard. Nothing broke and my bronco ran great. I do want to add a tube that comes out from the rock sliders to have a little more protection. Also I need to find out what is a good air pressure to run in my tires for the best preformance. I blew a little air out the inside of the rim this weekend. I wish I had inside bead locks. Does anyone know of a very accurate tire pressure gauge? I just have those cheap ones and they never right it seems. Overall good trip.

Comment

I run 5-8 pounds it works fine for me

Comment

I also run around 5-8 psi in mine. I got my gauge from 4wheelparts. It is the viair dial gauge. Reads down to 1psi and up to 35 I think.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
            I also run around 5-8 psi in mine. I got my gauge from 4wheelparts. It is the viair dial gauge. Reads down to 1psi and up to 35 I think.
            I have that same gauge and it works great.

Comment

{o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

My friend that was half drunk was in charge of taking pictures. He only took a few crappy ones. I will take some good ones next time.

Comment

Working...
                X