Cityhick (Tony's) Deer Creek Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cityhick (Tony's) Deer Creek Thread

Yep I'd say that's it! Badtothebone took that line and went through without the major air I got too. I guess I just suck!
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

You don't suck, you made the highlight of the trip! That was fun!
      70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra Backwoods View Post
        ...the highlight of the trip! That was fun!
        I agree! It was fun...
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

From my view behind you, I could see that it was going to stop where it did so I wasn't worried about damage.

It just goes to show how valuable a spotter is. I got hung up on my rear end yesterday by not using a spotter.

Then, when I had to turn around to winch the idiot out, I blindly turned around without getting out and studying the rocks. I dropped off a boulder and damn near smacked the whole side of my Bronco into a tree. That would have been ugly. Lesson learned, get out and look, or use a spotter.
          70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

Working...
          X