X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's quick run up Pardoe Ridge

More purdy scenery.
    Attached Files
    70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Re: Today's quick run up Pardoe Ridge

I think I have been here. Don't you cross the Pardoe Reservoir on the way? We got slammed in a down pour on the way down the mountain. Is was insane especially with no top.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Looks like a great place. Can you make th epics bigger so we can click on them to open them up bigger?

Comment

Never been, but would love to go sometime.
        69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

You go to some of the coolest places
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Very cool Mike.... but again with the small pictures? LOL, J/K. Places like that are half the reason I like wheeling.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

I will be going to the Pardoes trail next week for a few day's with the wife and dog. I have a wilderness camping permit and was wondering what the camping was like?

Thanks,
              Rob
              69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

Working...
              X