Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: King of the Hammers 2/12/2010

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
    Sounds like a romantic birthday present to me!!! I've got a REAL excuse for not going... 1200 miles of Pacific Ocean to cross for me by then...

SWEET!!!... Bakersfield... Hey Delta, if you feel like a Halloween bash I'll be a wrenchin' fool trying to get my rig back together for Bronco Daze in Borrego Springs Nov 6,7,8... Wife and kiddos headin' to Chico for All Hallows Eve for a week & I might actually be able to get something done! If you wanna drive south 4 hrs I'll put you up, pour booze in you & feed you steaks while you throw candy at kids and laugh at me stuffing the drivetrain back in the Bronco...
    Sorry man. Sounds like fun but we are moving in on October 27th and I really anticipate that week being pretty busy.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
      Sorry man. Sounds like fun but we are moving in on October 27th and I really anticipate that week being pretty busy.
      Yeah, no doubt! I'm really dreading this move to Hawaii. Be great once we get there and settled but moving 4 kids, 2 dogs, 1 cat and all our CRAP across 1200 miles of ocean is NOT something I'm looking forward to... They'll be plenty of on the other end though...
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Good luck with moving the pets. Hawaii has something like a 6 month quarintine for pets comming in. Hope its different for the military guys...
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
          Good luck with moving the pets. Hawaii has something like a 6 month quarintine for pets comming in. Hope its different for the military guys...
          Yeah, we can get all their stuff done here and knock the quarintine down to 6 days in Hawaii.
          sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Sweet! I now my dogs would just die in a cage for a long period of time...
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

TTT
              I'm heading down Mon after work or early Tue morning. Anyone else?

Comment

I'm heading down tues or wed. Picking up our motor home tomorrow to get ready for the trip. It hasn't been driven for over 10 years other than a 10 min. cruise around the storage yard in March. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Darin
                67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

We are heading down that Thursday, Friday, Sat and Sunday. Plan to take the quad and run the desert too along with watching the race. Other buddys are bringing their bikes too. Cant wait.
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by tankedbroncolady
                    Does anyone have any room to haul two pit bikes to JV and are leaving from the bay area, sac, reno or clearlake? We might fly down to check it out.....
                    Can yu get them to Galt by the tuesday ofthe Hammer week? If so, I am pretty sure my buddie Mike can get them down there. Let me know and I will ask him too. Small mini bikes right?

Comment

yup, two crf 50's

Ok, Thanks! I'll try to figure some things out...everythings still kind of up in the air

-Kaitlin
                      Up in the air?? Only a few weeks left!!

Comment

That's what I said....but my lovely boyfriend won't plan ANYTHING in advance.....

and I just remembered our friend with a cab-over owes us a favor.....so we might skip renting an RV down there and drive from n. california, and could haul the bikes ourselves. An RV with a shower sounds pretty tempting though!
                        Showers are for girls........

I can haul 2 bikes, but I am going to want to ride them )
                        Mark Harris
                        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
                          Showers are for girls........

I can haul 2 bikes, but I am going to want to ride them )
                          I'm bringing my Can Am 650 Baja X. Thats what you need to ride. Nothing like doing 85 plus MPH on a quad across a river bed!

Comment

Anybody want to go in on a travel trailer wednesday through sunday or any dates in between?

Comment

I'm heading down from Mtn View (Southbay) either Monday night or early Tuesday morning so I could take a one or two bikes down for you. I head to Bakersfield on Saturday and then home by Monday.
                              I would consider going in on a trailer for Wednesday night. I'll be in the Yucca Valley Best Western for Thur and Fri nights.

Comment

Travel trailer?......like 5th wheel (with a shower?) We would only be there friday and sat night, might be up for it!

also, how strict are they there on current registration for bikes?

-Kaitlin

Not a huge one, but a "sleeps 8" toy hauler with a heater. Not too sure on the shower, but will check. There are three of us so far, maybe only 2 depending on...

Two different haulers for rent. smaller for about 120 night, and a larger one for 150 I think. If we get 5 people it would be cheap even for the big one.

Comment

Working...
                                X