Pics from trip to Wash D.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from trip to Wash D.C.

Heres som pics from our trip back east. first the Air and Space Museum. Really Cool!!!
    Attached Files
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Re: Pics from trip to Wash D.C.

Then the Museum of Nat. Hist.
    Attached Files
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

WWII Mem. Viet Nam Mem. Korean War Mem.
      Attached Files

Comment

The Lincoln Memorial and a trip down to Mt. Vernon, Geo. Washingtons home and burial place.
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice pics Jeff. I have a bunch of pics from a trip we made 4 years ago. We also hit Arlington and the National Cathedral. One of my favorites was the monument to the Navy Seabees. It was on the way in to Arlington Cemetary. My dad was a Seabee.
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Heres the pics from the other camera of Marine Corps. Mem and Arlington.

Photobucket
            Photobucket
            Photobucket
            Photobucket
            Photobucket
            Photobucket

Comment

Wow. Great pics Jeff. Thank you for sharing them. One day tha is a trip that I will make.

Comment

Nice Jeff, looks like a good trip.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Very cool. I have always wanted to go to DC.
                  Mark Harris
                  71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

The Korean memorial was my favorite, those soldiers were incredible. Super cool on a misty morning. I need to make another trip out.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Wow...thanks a lot. Very moving pictures. I have never been....someday.
                      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Jeff,
                        when we lived in New York we used to go to D.C. once a year and loved it. glad you had a blast back east.
                        Have Truck, Trailer, and Bronco will travel

Jes L.

Comment

I would highly encourage anyone and everyone to try to make a trip to D.C. I am glad we did and am sorry we never did when the kids were younger. although I think the wife did once with the girls on a visit to her sisters place in Penn. I wish we could have done it as a family. It is truly a great place to visit. Good to be home.
                          Last edited by TBS-POPS; 10-02-2009, 10:14 AM.

Comment

I did that trip a couple years ago, sister inlaw lives in MD. It was hot and muggy in July, we had a great time. Gives you a real sense of american history. We also went to Charlottesville VA, where I lived for a few years as a kid, and saw the place where Jefforson lived(Montecello) makes you think about how lucky we are to live in a time that we do, and in such a great country. Glad you had a good time.
                            Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                            35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Thanks POPS. Great pics.
                              Vacaville, Ca
                              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
                              X