Moab Bronco Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Moab Bronco Safari

Here are a couple from Hell's Revenge, Tuesday, no real carnage.
    Attached Files
    Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
    35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Cool pics Frank, have a safe trip back
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

:
        1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

I'll put up some more pics later, the woman and I left Moab this morning, we are in Vegas now
          35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
            I'll put up some more pics later, the woman and I left Moab this morning, we are in Vegas now
            Hope your time in Vegas was as good as Moab. Sorry I left before you came down to put the top on. Took me 13 hours to get home yesterday. Sorry no pics from me. I only took one the whole time I was there, and it was in camp. I will hopefully get some pics from the Alabama boys so I can post them up. Those Alabama boys know how to wheel, eat and drink. Good times. Only issue I had was with my power steering. I will be rebuilding the box soon, and possible putting on yet another pump. Replaced two in Moab, on only lasted a day and a half before it siezed up.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

hey Marc, you got home pretty fast, we are still in Vegas, heading home tomorrow AM, spent a few hundred bucks with food, room, and gambling, not too bad. should be home tomorrow night.How about some more pics? We have Kevin stuck on the rails at BFE, and 2 pics of Eric and I doing the steel bender trail, It wasn't too hard, I had one spot that took me a few tries, (I high centered on my T-case skid plate) The book said that trail was 4-5 hours, we got in and out in 2:40, with a couple 10 minute breaks, we were moving!
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks like you guys had a great time! Maybe next year I'll make it back out there. I really want to go again! Thanks for posting some pics for us to see.

Comment

That brown B2 pretty much got banned from our group due to stupidity and comments, I can only go by hearsay. All I got to say is moron cut in front of me before an obstacle then screws off at the next one. Guess he got impatient after SSTclair off Classic rolled in Devils highway.

It was great meetin you, Frank, so freakin quiet.... more than me!

Mark, was a great time drinking beers with you ( no surprise there for me....) sucks I didnt get to wheel with you.

I WILL be back with quite a few improvements, that carb... its yours when I am done with it.

Even with 20 hour haul over two days. Best part? Dennis is thinkin of startin a lookey around for a pair of 60s and a couple hundred feet of tube.... He loved the blue one on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                    Dennis is thinkin of startin a lookey around for a pair of 60s and a couple hundred feet of tube.... He loved the blue one on your side.
                    Should have hit Joe up after he blew up the 20 in it on the waterfall on U. Helldorado. He may have cut you a good deal.
                    It was good meeting you also, and thanks for the Coors. Next time we will definitely have to hit some of the same trails on the same days.
                    Watch out for the quiet ones.
                    Marc D.

Comment

Last edited by PhantomEB; 05-11-2010, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Comment

Nice pics Les! You look right at home in Moab! Dude........you guys can drink some beer!

Comment

Nice pictures! Maybe next year I'll make it out there. Been saying that for too long - and the timing is never right.
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

Looks like you left my can out of the mix.
                              Nice pics.
                              Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                                Looks like you left my can out of the mix.
                                Nice pics.
                                You want it pointed out.... its the one crushed one third row from wall under the light socket!

Next time I bring you Canadian, just for you. Even thogh we found a couple six packs at the State liquor store

Comment

Working...
                                X