Moab Bronco Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moab Bronco Safari

I am more rather wantin to stay with the NorCal boys, cost is not that big of an issue as its already gonna be a week off work and fuel down.

Comment

Last year it was set up at the Moab Rim that if you were with the group it cost 8 bucks a night per person. That isn't much more than a dirt parking lot will cost, and they have showers.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I aint gotten any info from Clint and the campground March linked me to has told me call back in Jan.

Comment

I am pretty sure I am making it next year too unless something else pops up that can't be avoided. I will need to lower and lengthen the rig before though. Last time I had some scary moments because i was so top heavy.
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
            I am pretty sure I am making it next year too unless something else pops up that can't be avoided. I will need to lower and lengthen the rig before though. Last time I had some scary moments because i was so top heavy.
            Get it done Carl. I totally understand the lowering thing. I'm hoping to get mine even a little lower.
            Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
              Get it done Carl. I totally understand the lowering thing. I'm hoping to get mine even a little lower.
              I may have to half ass the front steering. If I do it half ass, I may have a little bump steer. I need to order a ram, power steering pump, and reservior from PSC. All that is about 500 bucks and would be hard to slide that one by the wife without some splaining. The rear is just Labor. I may just do that. I have already lowered my rig 3 inches since last moab. Gotta love the adjustable coil buckets.
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Thus why I am gonna run Ballistic coil buckets out back with 5.5s, so much adjustability!

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                  Last year it was set up at the Moab Rim that if you were with the group it cost 8 bucks a night per person. That isn't much more than a dirt parking lot will cost, and they have showers.
                  hell i can afford that!
                  maybe i can talk the GF into going with. she's never been rock crawling before.
                  1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Well Im all signed up for MOAB Bronco safari 2010 going to stay at the Moab Rim Campground like last year. Marc are you going Sean wants to know and I need to know how much Buckbean beer to bring.
                    Have Truck, Trailer, and Bronco will travel

Jes L.

Comment

Who cares about Buckbean when the boys are bringing Canadian (I think we can bring 48......)

Still have to talk to Moab Rim Campground and Clint for registration.

Comment

is that 48oz. to cross the boarder with
                        Have Truck, Trailer, and Bronco will travel

Jes L.

Comment

Originally posted by NORK2BG View Post
                          Well Im all signed up for MOAB Bronco safari 2010 going to stay at the Moab Rim Campground like last year. Marc are you going Sean wants to know and I need to know how much Buckbean beer to bring.
                          Let Sean know that the plan is for me to be there. I will be at the Moab Rim Campground also. The wife is not joining me this years though.
                          Marc D.

Comment

Hey Marc, Ever get the dates verified from Clint? I doubt I'll have money for it this year. We stayed at the Deluxe(whatever they were called) cabins there, At Moab Rim Campground, was about 100 per night, but that was for 4 people, had 2 queen beds in different rooms,Kitchen, and bathroom. A little better than a regular hotel, I was able to park the jeep, and trailer right next to the cabin, I even wrenched on it right outside the front door. I split the price with Randy and His wife, was about the only way to get my wife to go.
                            The big Expense is the Fuel to get there, I figure it was about 800-900 bucks or more, I didn't save the receipts, so I am not sure, that was during a low in gas prices, was 2.50-3.00 per gal.
                            Last edited by Franked; 01-23-2010, 08:36 AM. Reason: spelling error
                            Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                            35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Les found this, and it says the dates are May 1-9.
                              I think you still need to go again this year.
                              http://mbs2010.eventbrite.com/
                              Marc D.

Comment

I am registered now, just been playin phone tag with the campground.

The amount we have to haul that way, honestly I dont give a rats ass about the fuel bill.

Last I saw the cabins were 49 or 69 per night minus the Discount and depending which one you wanted. We want the bare minimum ones as they are still even better than our campers.
                                Last edited by PhantomEB; 01-23-2010, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X