Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moab Bronco Safari

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
    I hope I am. No reason why not. I wont go until I lower m rig, so that needs to be done first. It wasnt fun last year being as tall as I was.
    what size coils do ya have?
    and what seats are those out of?
    1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

well i guess i cant afford to go to the jeep safari with all my buddys.

not a bad thing cus 85% of the people there are a$$ hole's, pretty much like all the wheelers around heir.

so when i call moab rim do i just say im with the nor cal bronco's group? or what?
      1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Let them know you are with the bronco safari.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Looks like I'm getting a tow rig, gonna go, If I can come up with fuel money, and cabin money.
          Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
          35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
            Looks like I'm getting a tow rig, gonna go, If I can come up with fuel money, and cabin money.
            See you there Frank. I'm sure you can find some overtime to cover the fuel and cabin cost.
            Marc D.

Comment

Heck Frank, you are buying a tow rig, fuel and a cheap cabin anit nothin'
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Buying the truck took all the money I had, I gotta sell my old truck to get cromo axles for the jeep, money for the trip. Know anyone looking for a '95 chevy, in pretty good shape? It'll be on Craig's list soon.
                35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Marc, Heard anything from Clint? I thought you would have called by now.
                  I still need to decide when to head out, saturday or sunday, My wife has some plans for saturday, which can be erased, but I'd like to know what they have organized for the weekend, before I push to get there. Most likely I will leave sat early afternoon, or early sunday morning. Is there anyone else from anywhere close to the bay area heading out saturday or sunday to Utah?

Comment

Marc, Heard anything from Clint? I thought you would have called by now.
                    I still need to decide when to head out, saturday or sunday, My wife has some plans for saturday, which can be erased, but I'd like to know what they have organized for the weekend, before I push to get there. Most likely I will leave sat early afternoon, or early sunday morning. Is there anyone else from anywhere close to the bay area heading out saturday or sunday to Utah?
                    clint never responded, so I put out a line to Joe last night. Hopefully he will pipe up here soon.
                    Marc D.

Comment

OK, well I have a friend in Oregon who looks like he's going to make it. He has an '86 Ranger he's building right now, 35's spool and lock-rite. no bed, no fenders, maybe tube fenders. We are still looking for dates for trails, so we can make plans with the wives for an off day or two to do the tourist thing.

Comment

OK, well I have a friend in Oregon who looks like he's going to make it. He has an '86 Ranger he's building right now, 35's spool and lock-rite. no bed, no fenders, maybe tube fenders. We are still looking for dates for trails, so we can make plans with the wives for an off day or two to do the tourist thing.
                        Frank, I got an email from Joe, and he talked to clint but didn't have any answers on a schedule. He said that clint is catching a lot of grief from the athorities about this being a organized group thing. Not sure where that is going to lead us. So as of now, I don't have any answers on what trails will be run what days.
                        If it were me, I would try to get there Sun. and leave Tues. and Thurs. for the wifes. I will try to get a hold of Clint agian, and see if I can get something for you on a schedule though.
                        Marc D.

Comment

Athorities? you mean the Maob local govornment doesn't like organized groups? what the heck? All of the thousands of Broncos taking over the town? REALLY? How many were there at the Bronco Safari? 50? I would think organized would be better, maybe they want a bunch of money for permits or something. Maybe Clint should Email everyone with everyone's email address, so we could plan stuff ourselves. Figure out who's there when.
                          OK, well I am hoping to be there sunday afternoon. Hopefully my buddy, Steve will either meet me in Reno, or Wells, or he might just come down to my house, and stay the night, and we leave together saturday. I just can't leave before noon saturday, my wife has a church thing for her grandson, sigh. We liked the place we stayed in Wendover, so I am hoping to get there saturday night. I still have a lot of work on the jeep, I'll be getting some of that today.

Comment

Marc, any word?

Comment

Marc, any word?
                              Nothing yet, I shot him another email.
                              Marc D.

Comment

Well I hope it is happening, I took the time off, I'm working my ass off to get the jeep ready....

Comment

Working...
                                X