• Show
Clear All

Re: Moab Bronco Safari

Still going, and see you guys there.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I now have the 30th to the 10th off, should hit Moab Sat morning. Then bud and I talked it over and decided to stick around til the Sunday morning. Sucks not enough interest to make it an official event but kinda better not to be running crowded trails.

I am more than sure my bud is as willin as I am to open our cabin doors to BS sessions over beers.

Comment

There will be plenty of broncos there to talk the talk, and have fun on the trails. I know three to four trials well enough to lead them, and my buddy Kevin knows more. (not sure if he will want to do Pritchet Canyon this year) We will be fine, and Dave in the barney purple bronco knows more than both Kevin and I put together. If the plan is to wheel and BS, you will be in the right spot.
        I actually hope this will allow Clint to relax and enjoy the trip to Moab. Last year, I don't think he even hit one trail.
        Marc D.

Comment

thats sad...

still looks like i wont be taking the bronco.

but as long as i dont get a job before then (that will suck!) i might be able to drive down in my GF's car.
          1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Originally posted by broncomitch View Post
            thats sad...

still looks like i wont be taking the bronco.

but as long as i dont get a job before then (that will suck!) i might be able to drive down in my GF's car.
            Well, I hope I don't see you then. Actually, maybe you would get a couple of days off from the new job, and you could shoot down to say hello.
            Marc D.

Comment

You're right Marc, I didn't see Clint out there at all, at least on the trails I went on.
              I signed up and posted on that forum, maybe we can all start passing PMs or an e-mail around listing who will be there and when. So we can kinda organize, un-officially, of course.
              Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
              35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

So, there is no official Moab bronco Safari this year?? That's too bad. I wonder if they'll do it next year. The one year that I went, it was a terrific event!

Comment

I still want to take my Bronco out there at some point but its not in the cards for me this year. I did recently learn of a trailer I can borrow and use for such trips though... Maybe next year I'll make it out there, whether or not there's a safari - maybe we'll have our own "Nor Cal Bronco Moab Safari"
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Lazy me dont want to scroll back...

Whos in.

Phantom EB
                    Earlybronco72
                    Franked
                    Hellbnd

Comment

• Re: Moab Bronco Safari

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                      Well, I hope I don't see you then. Actually, maybe you would get a couple of days off from the new job, and you could shoot down to say hello.
                      Im sure i could do that....there are alot of flu's going around in all..hehehe
                      1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Marc, I don't know Jesse's name here, Is he going again? I have a buddy bringing his little ranger on 35s.
                        35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
                          Marc, I don't know Jesse's name here, Is he going again? I have a buddy bringing his little ranger on 35s.
                          Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                          Lazy me dont want to scroll back...

Whos in.

Phantom EB
                          Earlybronco72
                          Franked
                          Hellbnd
                          Jess is NORK2BG and last I heard from him he was chewing me out for not counting him in.
                          Marc D.

Comment

I'll probably have my drop brackets with wristed arms but aint worried about banghin them up stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                              I'll probably have my drop brackets with wristed arms but aint worried about banghin them up stupid!
                              I bent my wristed arm, and a couple of the stock arms, so don't worry about dragging them. They are replacable. Oh yeah, no drop bracket on mine.
                              Marc D.

Comment

I'll be FINALLY bolting the diff cover on my ARB tomorrow, and hopefully getting the whole new setup swapped into my Jeep by the end of this weekend. It needs to be on the trailer in just under 2 weeks. Wow it's coming up fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X