Moab Bronco Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Moab Bronco Safari

Well, It looks like My Friend from Oregon will probably NOT make it, his guy fabbing the cage and stuff has a daughter who went into the hospital in the last week(lupis) and did not get the fab work started until today, and this guy has a full time job during the week, so..... I'll probably be driving solo(wife too) from the bay area saturday AM-noonish. With no Caravan.
    Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
    35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

That sucks to hear. On a good note, I was notified that I am on the mandatory list to show up for Inventory this upcoming weekend, I went back and said count me as a no call no show as I am leaving Calgary at 9 am for southern Utah as my vacation. They still trying to get me in but thats not even a thought for debate I am not goin in!

Only got a few things to tie up on the bronco but got to do some shit for the Dodge first.

Comment

Leaving Friday, and all that is left to do is check the bearing and brakes on the trailer, get my tools together, and load the bronco. It's wierd being ready ahead of time.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I just finished putting in the aluminum radiator, not much left to do.
          Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
          35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Need a bolt extractor from my buds shop so I can get that retainer plate out to remove the brakes then the hubs to throw in the short side Chromo. As well mount the new mesh safari top to keep the Moab sun off my neck! Only other thing I would LIKE to have done for the bronco is tie the cage to the frame.

BUT thats got to be put on hold til we redo the tie rods etc before I get new 33s for the tow rig. Bud is goin over his trailer in the next 48 hours. I thinkin I am good to go.

Comment

well, i got a job. i have weekends off and i get off at 1:30! so maybe ill head down after work on friday
              1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Originally posted by broncomitch View Post
                well, i got a job. i have weekends off and i get off at 1:30! so maybe ill head down after work on friday
                CONGRATULATIONS on job
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Good job on the job. I will be getting into SLC Friday the 30th, and heading down to Moab on Sat. morning. I will be hitting the road back home Sunday the 9th. See you there.
                  Marc D.

Comment

The things I do to play! Bud and I just rebuilt the front end of the Dodge with new ball joints and steering linkage..... once I get new tires if I do, shes good to go. Then its onto the hitch, no freakin way we want to deal with under rated hitches etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
                      Well, It looks like My Friend from Oregon will probably NOT make it, his guy fabbing the cage and stuff has a daughter who went into the hospital in the last week(lupis) and did not get the fab work started until today, and this guy has a full time job during the week, so..... I'll probably be driving solo(wife too) from the bay area saturday AM-noonish. With no Caravan.
                      Sorry to let you down but you knew it at Moab last year. hope you all have fun take pictures for me.
                      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

tick tick tick....
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Tick tick tick, is right, my new visa card better damn be here soon!

Comment

thanks guys, i doubt the bronco will be there, but ill most likely will. if i dont get some cind of wheeling out of my system im going to go nuts,its been to long!
                            1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Loaded up and ready to leave. Well, maybe I'm just loaded up. Still need to pack my tools, camping gear, and clothes.
                              Repacked the bearings on the trailer and took it for a spin tonight. Hubs were nice and cold.
                              Attached Files
                              Marc D.

Comment

\bronco is pretty much ready to go, Visa has shown up, buddie is going ober the trailer tomorrow.. Oil change and fluid top up is on teh dodge.

Question I got is, I have no skidplates.... ok, or see waht i can get doen 2 days before...

Comment

Working...
                                X