Dusy Ershim 2010!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dusy Ershim 2010!

Wish I was going but the baby will be three weeks away. Have a good trip.
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

My buddy Jeremy is coming in his Jeep too. He was on the Rubicon run this year in his maroon Jeep. I'm sure some of you guys met him. He's bringing his wife and son too.

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
        Wish I was going but the baby will be three weeks away. Have a good trip.
        Too bad you can't make it Darrin. I don't know if the timing will be any better for you, but we're planning to run the Dusy trail in Sept.

Comment

Working today and tomorrow, then it's up the hill to Coyote Lake for a weekend of wheeling, camping, fishing and shooting!! Yahoo!!!

Anyone else want to join us?

Comment

Can't wait!
            Its funny, last night I was searching for more info about this trail and the best forum threads and pictures that I found were right here on NCB. There are lots of sites where people say Coyote Lake is a very difficult trail, but then you read that they were attempting it in stock Tacomas, etc... Not saying I dont' expect a challenge though!

I guess I should think about packing the rig sometime soon
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
              Working today and tomorrow, then it's up the hill to Coyote Lake for a weekend of wheeling, camping, fishing and shooting!! Yahoo!!!

Anyone else want to join us?
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                Does this mean your punk ass isn't going? What a FAG!
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I have to pull a TN and say.... im 87% sure I will go.
                  I think the "87%" torch has been passed! I was iffy and actually decided to go on this one!
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
                    Does this mean your punk ass isn't going? What a FAG!
                    It means if I go.. then I dont have a job when I get back.

[Rant]
                    I went up to my boss and asked him on monday if It was okay if I could take the following monday off. (1 weeks notice, Not the most ideal time but better then a "no call, no show"). He reminded me that I am very busy at work and 1 day off could put me behind further. I flat out told him that I am not behind what-so-ever and I am accually ahead. My Boss/manager/superviser (what ever you want to call him) is giving me {INSERT 22y/o GIRLS NAME HERE} work to do because she cannot do it fast enough. Why is she still here you ask...? I have no idea. Shes always talking on her cell, texting, on facebook, twittering about what she ate, shopping online....basically doing nothing and getting away with it. I have a total of 4+ years of experience in this work field but I am still looked down upon by everyone here. She on the other hand has no experience and no work ethic but everyone likes her. I should just come into work with some nut hugging pants and an open shirt and bend over infront of everyone. It seems to work for her
                    [/RANT]

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                    I think the "87%" torch has been passed! I was iffy and actually decided to go on this one!
                    Nope...you're still the king
                    {o===o}
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Work issues like that royally suck. I hear ya loud and clear!

Nope...you're still the king
                      It's good to be king
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

have fun guys...

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                        Work issues like that royally suck. I hear ya loud and clear!
                        I keep asking myself..."why do I care about this job"
                        And the answer is always the same...."$"
                        {o===o}

Comment

There are 8 rigs going so far. 5 Broncos, 2 Jeep and 1 Toy.

Comment

I got partially loaded today, will get the rest done tomorrow. Added some rails onto the cage along with some unistrut so I can move the back seat around or put the second back in. I had done this previously but hadnt welded it yet, just wedged and screwed, now its all welded in. Everything fits pretty well back there...LOVE having that extra 12", it really helps even if you dont have 4 kids

Patrick, we should be fine with meeting you at the Starbucks again, lets do 8:30 there. What was that junction again?
                            Last edited by PDXBronco; 07-22-2010, 04:58 PM.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                              Patrick, we should be fine with meeting you at the Starbucks again, lets do 8:30 there. What was that junction again?
                              Carl said that he'll be there at 8:00am. I guess you're just a slacker! LOL.

JK, 8:30 is fine. That'll give me some more time to drink my coffee. HWY 99 to HWY 180 East to HWY 168. Once your on HWY 168, look for the Temperance Ave exit just as you are about to leave Clovis heading towards the mountains. Turn left onto Temperance and go back under the highway. Starbucks in on your right. Can't miss it. See you there!!!!

Comment

My rig is mostly packed now. I'll be ready to roll out of town tomorrow after work, whenever I can pull myself away from work. On the bright side I'm telecommuting tomorrow, so at least I don't have to fight traffic after work.

I'm bringing a dozen eggs and a fairly large package of breakfast sausage. I guess that means breakfast is (at least partially) on me one morning. Either that or some of the eggs might become targets

I'm looking forward to this trip!
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X