Winter Fun Fest @ Greenhorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Fun Fest @ Greenhorn

Winter Fun Fest at Greenhorn is next weekend! Jan. 15-17. Should be alot of fun. I will be up there. Just wanted to see if anyone else was planning on going?

Kyle

Re: Winter Fun Fest @ Greenhorn

If the cage gets done this weekend I will most likely go up on Saturday for some snow fun!

Justin
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Ill be there . Clubs running the raffle. Come buy some tickets ask for shane
      75 302 c4 marlin crawler 20 44&9" 4.56 arb's 35"mtrs

Comment

Since I still don't have the front axle back in the bronco, I doubt I will be up there.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Winter Fun Fest is based out of the fairgrounds in Grass Valley. The runs head up the hills to find snow. The 'River Bottom Games' havent been held for years because of homeowner complaints. The whole Red Dog crossing area is closed except for through traffic. But I do not know if Hanson's and the County allowed a permit this year, I will check.....
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Checked, no 'official' river bottom games. The Red Dog Xing will be patrolled. The top end has limited (200 yrds downsteam) travel, again signed and patrolled.... Should be some good runs up the hills though where there is snow!

http://www.cal4wheel.com/index.php?o...=76&Itemid=202

Rick_
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
            X