KOH Goers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOH Goers

Is any one going to KOH that could pick up something from a friend and get it to Patrick ? 4 Rims
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Re: KOH Goers

Pickup is Hammertown, where is drop off?

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
      Pickup is Hammertown, where is drop off?
      Patrick, Crawlin68 Fresno Calif. or his store in Madera, CA. It's not a rush but someone should be closer then me.
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I can do it. PM me the details and some phone #'s

I will be comming back up 99 mid to late Saturday night and wouldnt mind pulling off the hwy for a few.

Justin
        1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Ok will do, still kind of waiting on Pat to see if this will work for him.
          Thanks
          Brian

Comment

Got this all cleared with my friend still waiting to hear from Patrick. check your PM's

Brian

Comment

Working...
            X