Prairie City 5-6-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prairie City 5-6-6

Loaded and ready to go break some parts!!

Our club will be up their at 9am Saturday for some play time (virgin buggy run) and a BBQ. Come on up!!

Kevin
    LFD Inc.
    Attached Files
    71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Looks killer. What did you figure out on your tranny not finding neutral?
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I think the clutch plates were just stuck from sitting around with out fluid for a few months. It now works fine.

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

that's a relief. Hopefully you will take pics...
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Well it all went great! The suspention worked just like it was planned and over all it was a great success. It only laid on its side once and the fire was put out real quick I was in a V grove and put it on its side and the trany breather was not hooked up so the fluid went right on the exhaust and flame on!! It was put out real quick and we kept on going.
          Here are a few pics. Also I was informed today that our club is doing winch hill 4 this year at sierra trek so the buggy now will be done (paint, panels and all welds) in time for that weekend.

Kevin
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Rokcrln; 05-06-2006, 08:10 PM.

Comment

This pic was taken just before it was parted out on 5-22-04. Took me two years time to get it to the point it is at today but that is only about 3 months work time with the new ouse and all that has gone on in the last two years.

Kevin
            Attached Files

Comment

Kevin that thing is BAD AZZZ. Can't wait to see it on the trail. FM
              72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
              1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

hoh did the art car converter and valve body work? How did the stall feel-torque multipication? Also what did the comp braking feell like?? Gracias...

Comment

Well, the real debut...will be at Sierra Trek....be there or be
                  70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                    hoh did the art car converter and valve body work? How did the stall feel-torque multipication? Also what did the comp braking feell like?? Gracias...

Never had a chance to feel the comp brkg but everything else could not have been better! I am compairing this to my previous auto's, NP435's NV4500's, dana20' and 4.3 Atlass's and I would take my new set up over any combo I have had before (for trail use)

Kevin
                    LFD Inc.

Comment

Working...
                    X