Rubicon August 12-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon August 12-15

Frank and Myself are thinking of running the Rubicon late Thursday or early Friday August 12-15. Any one want to join in or know of something happening we should stay out of?
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Re: Rubicon August 12-15

http://www.jeepjamboreeusa.com/trip-....cfm?TripID=17
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Jamboree is actually this week and next. Here is the link for all the organized runs posted on pirate for the Rubicon.

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed...dar.google.com

My birthday is the 22nd, I am planning on heading up there the 20-22. If you want to push it off a week that would be awesome to see you guys up there.

Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by NorcalKD View Post
        Jamboree is actually this week and next. Here is the link for all the organized runs posted on pirate for the Rubicon.

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed...dar.google.com

My birthday is the 22nd, I am planning on heading up there the 20-22. If you want to push it off a week that would be awesome to see you guys up there.

Kyle
        Thats the JEEPERS JAMBOREE
        This one is the JEEP JAMBOREE USA
        http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showpost....5&postcount=39
        Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 07-22-2010, 02:37 PM.
        {o===o}
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
          Thats the JEEPERS JAMBOREE
          This one is the JEEP JAMBOREE USA
          http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showpost....5&postcount=39
          Damn... didnt realize they had two of them. Awesome another weekend on the 'con packed full of Jeeps. haha.

Comment

Damn... didnt realize they had two of them. Awesome another weekend on the 'con packed full of Jeeps. haha.
            3 Total this year.
            {o===o}

Comment

I might go Aug 7+8th.

Comment

Frank who?
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                  Frank who?
                  Frank with the heep with a lot of ford parts!
                  1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Kyle
                    Frank is seeing if he can get the time off of work, I am good for that date.

Comment

Mark posted this on Face book Just got back to Boise from Yellowstone, and I agree that Sierra Trek is too expensive. I am hitting the con at the end of Aug, beginning of Sept. to wheel with some Canadians. I'm in process of getting the official dates, but I think it may be a Sun-Tues. trip.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
                        Frank is seeing if he can get the time off of work, I am good for that date.
                        That would be awesome to have you guys come up there.

I am also planning on heading up there for the Marlin Round Up. Its a toyota run but I have a bunch of buddies heading up there. I thinking it is the second weekend in September and then we have one last trip planned for sometime in October too.

Kyle

Comment

That would be awesome to have you guys come up there.

I am also planning on heading up there for the Marlin Round Up. Its a toyota run but I have a bunch of buddies heading up there. I thinking it is the second weekend in September and then we have one last trip planned for sometime in October too.

Kyle
                          I own a 1985 4Runner too, I was thinking of going to that one possibly it is only $60.00 So I could learn more about the yotas. Mine is way too stock to go though.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
                            I own a 1985 4Runner too, I was thinking of going to that one possibly it is only $60.00 So I could learn more about the yotas. Mine is way too stock to go though.
                            After these Jeeper Jamborees, I wouldnt worry about taking it up there at all. They turn it into a freeway by dumping tuns of 3" minus on the trail to fill in the holes.

Bunch of my buddies have the extremely built up so if you have an questions let me know I can help point you into the right direction.

Comment

After these Jeeper Jamborees, I wouldnt worry about taking it up there at all. They turn it into a freeway by dumping tuns of 3" minus on the trail to fill in the holes.

Bunch of my buddies have the extremely built up so if you have an questions let me know I can help point you into the right direction.
                              After switching to Lockers in my EB I could never enjoy the open Yota on 31's.

Comment

Working...
                              X