-Deer vally?
    -?

Thanks
    Wes
    302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Or lake Alpine (slick rock)?

Comment

I'd like to, but turned down a 4 day Barret Lake trip because of prior commitments I couldnt get out of no matter how hard I tried .
      Hope someone will be able to go with you, good luck.

Comment

My sons Birthday party is Sunday.. Or.. I would be In for a Strawberry run!!

Next time!!

Aaron
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Busy weekend for people, but its cool. Maybe ill just go mess around a prarie city for an hour or two.

Comment

Keep me posted if you are going to PC I would be up for a 2 hour get away. Thanks FM
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Ya, ill be going out there tomarrow. Ill give you a call when i figure out what time. If you have not sent my shirt ( didn't get a p.m.) could i pick it up tommorrow? Ill have the radius arms for you.
              wes

Comment

Deal, still got your shirt/s

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

What time are you guys thinking of??? I have a party from 11:30-2:30 But may beable to make it after 3pm....

Aaron
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I got church in the morning so 2-3 is fine with me. Thanks Fm

Comment

Hey, just woke up from a day of concrete, and beer. Ill be out there from 2 to whenever. If thats cool ill see ya out there, or give me a call (209) 327 3588.

Wes

Comment

Working...
                      X