X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me likey the bar
    Which one ???
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

VERY NICE WORK Bro! Can't wait to see how mine is gonna turn out!!
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

For you who are curious about a good way to remount you rear seat to your cage check this out. It works very well and the 4 bolts are easy to get to so removal is easy. Have a great day. FM
        Attached Files

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

Very nice! Easy and clean yet not to difficult to remove. It doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

'88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by lagox4
              .... Iron Mountain Road has my name all over it! Let me know when the Posse has trail detail...maybe you, Chuck and I can represent the EB in force.
              Is that Iron Mountain Road in Shasta County?
              Brad
              Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead
                Is that Iron Mountain Road in Shasta County?
                No, in this instance, Iron Mountain Road is a stretch of Hwy near "Sly Park" which is just east of Placerville Ca.

Great for "snow-wheeling" as the road isn't maintained during the winter months...it offers plenty of family fun.
                72 Sport

Comment

looks good

Comment

More Pics!

Aaron
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Mr. R has it right now he is pulling the aux tank and a couple other things. Then we should get 'er back and finish the front seat mounts and the center over head switch panel then we will be pulling the cage out adding all the tabs and gussets and then final weld and paint.

Hey Aaron could you post the chevy 1 ton tre parts numbers - looks like I will be relocating the trac bar and doing a tie rod over flip. His got thrashed from having too much fun this year. Plus he has some cracks showing on the inside of the frame behind the steering box that we will fix and reinforce.

At the rate we are going and with all the changes I hope to have it done by Mar of 07 but I will try to get 'er together sooner so he can play in the snow with the rest of the kids

Comment

Famlyguy what kind of carpet is that.. i have been wanting to put something in there but i want something easy to get dirt and mudd out of. almost like the bed rugs for pickups.

ps the cage looks nice!!!
                        {o===o}
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                        Originally posted by CityHick
                        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman

Hey Aaron could you post the chevy 1 ton tre parts numbers - looks like I will be relocating the trac bar and doing a tie rod over flip. His got thrashed from having too much fun this year. Plus he has some cracks showing on the inside of the frame behind the steering box that we will fix and reinforce.
                          This is what I found:

ES2233L
                          ES2234R
                          ES2027L
                          ES2026R

Parts Mike has listings for all but the ES2026R.. they use 2 of the ES2234L..
                          Maybe the ES2026R are the sama as the ES2234L??
                          Trying to figure this out..
                          http://www.partsmikeparts.com/tre_kit.htm

Hope this helps!! Let me know when you do this I would like to do mine also.

Aaron
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Thanks Aaron

71- dont know maybe Lago will post up .

Comment

Well she is just about finish welded. Got the bottom side and most of the top. Have alittle more work todo but got in most the tabs and gussets. On the final stretch...............................
                              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice Chuck! That is a lot of welding, huh. You don't realize how much welding it is, until you do it. Looks awesome, nice work!

Comment

Working...
                                X