bouts time, I remembered the camera!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bouts time, I remembered the camera!

UPDATE with pics too! I KNOW, I KNOW, I f**ked up and put in the wrong section! Move to Projects section, please!

1. Cage all completed with paint ready to go back in.
    2. Close up of my copy of Cross Enterprises shock mounts.
    3. Overall view of the bronco with completed cage.
    4. Sch. 40 rear bumper with integrated hitch tube sleeved thru the middle to maximize the departure angle.

Now to finish off the winch bumper, dash once again then tackle the part I hate, wiring.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PhantomEB; 01-07-2007, 05:42 PM.

I moved it for ya! Rig is looking good man! What wiring do you need to do?

Comment

Under dash and maybe some wrong ends under the hood.

Comment

Looks good. I don't know if you still run one, but will a hard top still fit?
        71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
        nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

I honestly dont know, I ditched mine as I kinda never cared for the looks of one on an offroad rig, but sometimes I wish I hadnt. No worries here I plan to pretty much run a Soft top most the time. I may try one from a buds just to see if one does fit, never know I may buy one back for snow runs. One thing for sure is I NEED a 8' door! Gonna modify the tracks at my parents garage to fully go over the top of the door and hope for the best there!!!

Last edited by PhantomEB; 01-07-2007, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB
            I honestly dont know, I ditched mine as I kinda never cared for the looks of one on an offroad rig, but sometimes I wish I hadnt. No worries here I plan to pretty much run a Soft top most the time. I may try one from a buds just to see if one does fit, never know I may buy one back for snow runs. One thing for sure is I NEED a 8' door!

I hear ya on the snow runs. That's why I'm thinking of getting one again just for that. Kinda feel dumb now for giving 2 away. I ran the con about 4 yrs ago in october/november with no top or doors, and haven't really been on another long snow run since.
            71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
            nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

Nice work Phantom, its about time we get to see some of that work.
              72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
              1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Working...
              X