Project: No Name Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project: No Name Yet

Well, I have been working on this one for a little bit now and haven't uploaded any pics as of yet. I will kind of summarize it and try to keep up in the future with progress. It is another never ending project that's focus changes every once in a while, lol. It should have been a frame off like Crawlin68's, but instead I just have to backtrack every once in a while...

This is what I started with about a year ago.
    Attached Files

I threw a set of crappy 31's on it to get rid of the bias plys.
    4.5" Deaver springs were added all around.
    Last edited by House; 10-02-2007, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Bilstein shocks with F250 front mounts and a Cross rear mount were on the same order. While I was at it ceramic headers and a full stainless 2 into 1 exhaust had to replace the crappy manifolds and pea shooters.
      Attached Files

Comment

Now that the lift was on I thought 33's would fit the bill pretty good, so I threw a set of LTB's on chromies. Look kinda small, but OK for now.
        Attached Files

Comment

Raised the flares up a little, put on a Hanson front bumper, Protofab Rear, and some Hanson Rockers from American Bronco. Filled the holes from the old tire carries, antenna, etc. Should have never started the body work. Tires are looking a little smaller, aren't they?
          Attached Files

Comment

Now, the body and paint saga begins...
            Attached Files

Comment

Post paint assembly with the little supervisor, CRAB cage install, top, etc.
              Think it's time for the 33's to find a new home...
              Attached Files

Comment

And here are the 35" Krawlers on Allied Beadlocks.
                Looks better.
                Attached Files

Comment

Just got done putting a 76/77 HD housing w/Detroit, Chromolys etc. in the rear.
                  Right now the front end is torn out of it for the OX, Chromolys, Disk Brakes, and CAGE radius arms...
                  As soon as it warms up I will gut the interior and get it done in Line-X. There are three Beard seats waiting for that so they can go in. And then after that the Mustang gets gutted for it's 5.0...

There. I have started my official thread. Sorry it took so long!
                  Last edited by House; 01-25-2007, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Very Nice! I really like the color and the exhaust system is a work of art!
                    Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Very Nice, House, isn't it amazing how a set of wheels and tires can alter the look of a rig.
                      FM <><
                      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Nice work House. I like the new color! As stated above, very nice exhaust system too. And the 35's look MUCH better too!! Great job!

Comment

Nice, great color, did you paint it?
                          Oh' and very I'm jealous of your shop

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys!
                            It looks real nice, but I'm sure it wont last too long. I am building it to
                            wheel, not to look at... A couple of buddies that work at a body shop painted it for me. I can't wait to get it out of the shop right now so I can go try out the new lockers, gears, and tires!!!

Comment

looking good
                              70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Working...
                              X