No announcement yet.

Project: No Name Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that thing looks awesome. It is amazing how a set of wheels and tires can make a rig, and those definately make it.
    I'm also pretty jealous of the snow wheeling pic. I would love to get out in the white stuff. That is my favorite wheeling. Also, what part of almost Oregon are you in. It looks really nice.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Nice work, I am particularly fond of the SS exhaust and color choice.
      69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

House,

Nice looking rig. Did you shoot the paint your self? What gears are in your axles? Looks good with 35's. Thanks for sharing your pic's.

Galen
        Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
        I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

We are up in Yreka, on I5, just South of the Oregon border.
          The rear end I just built and put in has 4.56's. I have the front end torn apart
          right now to put the OX and 4.56's in it. I may end up going full width in the future, but for now I have way to much into the 9" and D44. New carriers, gears, axles, and brakes all around... Hope it does OK if I ever get down to go wheeling with you guys. We have some pretty good stuff up here, but no organized places or trails like Prarie City / Rubicon, etc...

Comment

Looks good!!! What did you do with your old tires and wheels?

Brad
            Brad
            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Still have the wheels, but sold the tires. I should have kept them for a future project...

Comment

Well it is back on the road again after the radius arms and OX install.
                Need to get a new longer front driveline. I ended up moving the front forward
                an inch or so. I will have to take a few more pics, but this is what I woke up to!
                Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful Bronco! What color is that? Loks like Prowler orange.
                  Jeff
                  Vacaville, Ca
                  67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I picked it out of a paint chip binder.
                    The actual name is "Sunburst Orange Pearl Metallic"

Comment

House,

Nice pic, it's cool with a foot of snow on the hood. What arms did you use. I think I can see the big heim joint of a cage arm, but I'm not certian. Any way your rig is looking good.

Galen

Comment

Thanks. You have a good eye! I did use the CAGE arms.

Comment

Nice pic House! Let's see some wheeling pics now with the new arms and locker! After you dig it out that is.

Comment

Man I wish the weather would smarten up around here, either be dry or dump 3 feet of snow then stay under freezing, not back and forth on both sides of the thermostat!

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
                              .....After you dig it out that is.....
                              Don't dig out, push the happy pedal to the floor and dump the clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer
                                Don't dig out, push the happy pedal to the floor and dump the clutch.
                                I like the way you think

Comment

Working...
                                X