No announcement yet.

Project: No Name Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALMOST Oregon, but definitely a Native Northern Californian...

Comment

Cool plates (like mine) anyways! O and did you repaint yours? look a whole lot shinier then my 30+ yr old ones...
      Rick-
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Those look great. I like the color of your Bronco too! Looks great.

Comment

Man all these good looking EB's I may have to step it up

FM <><
          72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
          1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Finally got the seats, belts, and trail top installed... Getting closer!
            Attached Files

Comment

WOW! That is one sweet rig House!

VERY NICE!!!!!

Comment

Wow...speechless. That is a really sweet rig. I love the copper paint.
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

It may end up with full width 1 ton running gear on 37-39's in the future,
                  but we'll have to wait a while on that... I should have went that way first,
                  before spending so much money beefing up the 1/2 ton works. I am pretty
                  happy with how it is coming out, though. Getting antsy to put the 5.0 HO
                  in it, but I want to drive it around and enjoy it a little before I tear in to that...

Thanks for the compliments guys!
                  Sure I shouldn't have left it alone?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by House; 07-30-2007, 08:24 AM. Reason: changed attachment

Comment

House, your rig just keeps looking nicer. The copper paint is sweet and everything you've done so far seems to "fit" together quite nicely. Keep the pictures coming... Oh and all I have to say about the "before" picture compared to now is "WOW"...

Hopefully one day soon I get some color sprayed on mine. Getting closer...
                    Nice work!
                    Tony
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Hey House, where did you get your Safari Top? I need to put one of those on my rig for the little crumb cruncher.

Comment

I got it (for my crumb cruncher) from Delta's buddy Rick Halle.
                        Bronco Specialties

Comment

Ahhh yes. Are they made for the STC riser of Bestop riser?
                          Last edited by crawlin68; 07-30-2007, 01:25 PM.

Comment

They are made somewhat universal and fit both risers.
                            Mine is the Bestop riser and it fits pretty good. You can see in the
                            upper pic that the material is slightly bunched near the ends, though.

Comment

Originally posted by House
                              I got it (for my crumb cruncher) from Delta's buddy Rick Halle.
                              Bronco Specialties
                              funny...

I would actually like to get that top, and add the trail cover to the order. Pat, if you order one, let me know if it shipped in a timely manner. I am afraid to send money since the soft top fiasco on CB>
                              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Saddleup's bronco top is still at the top of my list of vendors to buy, I love the looks of his when the sides are down, as well the option of zipping in mesh windows.

Wish he would prove CB wrong and start banging them out fast as well get some soft doors made up, I want to order a soft top, soft full doors, both with plastic windows to zip out and the mesh windows option all at once now that I have inserts and half doors coming my way.

Comment

Working...
                                X