Project: No Name Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
    I would actually like to get that top, and add the trail cover to the order.
    That's what I did too. I like the trail cover as well... It's keeping the sun and other crap off of my Beard seats as we type...

Comment

I think I'm going to name my Bronco Crawlin69...

crawlin68

Comment

House,

Your rig looks awesome!!! I have to admit, now I'm wondering if I shouldn't paint mine burnt orange. Great work.

.....It may end up with full width 1 ton running gear on 37-39's in the future.....I should have went that way first, before spending so much money beefing up the 1/2 ton works.....
        I just got lucky when I found my 60, but I was worried that I'd build a 44 and then figure out that I needed something bigger. At least your rig is built, and you can take you time looking for/building 60's for the swap.

Galen
        Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
        I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Hammered on it all weekend at SOB and it still moves under it's own power...
          That's a good sign!
          Our first time on an RTI ramp and it seemed to do OK.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer View Post
            Any pics of the OX lever(s) inside the cab?
            Here is how and where I mounted my OX shifter. It seems to be in a real convenient location. It also should leave me plenty of room for the Gear Banger that I haven't installed yet...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by House View Post
              That's a good sign!
              Hey, that looks great on the ramp!!

Comment

Originally posted by House View Post
                That's a good sign!
                I just noticed this post. The travel in your rig looks great. How did you like the OX locker? My on;y complaint is shifting it with my banana fingers...
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I got either tire 45" off of the ground, but think it could have went more.
                  What range is yours in Patrick?
                  My tires tuck into the wheel wells a couple of inches, but for some reason
                  they didn't even come close on the ramp. A lot different than on a trail!

The OX shifter is even a little small for me too, and I have pencil fingers.
                  Works like a charm though!

This is a pretty cool pic someone took while it was on the ramp...
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'm not sure where mine is at as far as how high off the ground the tire(s) can get. I know someone measured it while it was on the fork lift at the last BB-Q get together, but I don't remember what it was. I think that your 45 inches is VERY respectable. Looks awesome!

Comment

• If I remember corectly it was 42" front and back, but we stopped because the rear tire was getting into the body.
                      69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• Well, it's almost winter up here, and is frozen solid every morning, so time to button things up... Put the top and doors on and installed a new thrermostat... I have two tops,
                        so painted one black and put it on. I think I actually like it better than the white one, what do you guys think?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by House; 11-05-2007, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• VERY nice!!
                          Vacaville, Ca
                          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Oh yeah! The black top ties in very nicely with the black rims, flares and sliders. Looks great!

Comment

• That's not bad... I may consider doing my top in black when the time comes seeing this against your orange paint.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

• The black top does look nice. I will tell you that you will be warm even on the cold days if the sun is shining. I know I was when I lived up in Idaho. The last paint job had the sides black, and from the rain gutters up was dessert tan. Made a huge difference on the interior temps on sunny days, but as I, and many others have said, it looks great.
                                Marc D.
                                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                                X