No announcement yet.

Project Crawlin68

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks good. I like the idea of the stock latch. By the way, how do you keep getting time to work on your rig with a liitle one in the house? My son just turned one and I still can't get to the garage.
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

• Funny that you mention that. My plan is to buy some stock door skins and mount them to the tube doors in the winter. That way from the outside, it will look just like a stock door!

You might look at these fiberglass door skins, if that price is for both sides that is great deal for your application. Fiberglass might hold up better when removed too.

http://bcbroncos.com/store/product_i...roducts_id=397
      69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• Very sweeet doors I want a set too will have to take your pic to the local bender guy and I have latches for them already
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Those would work well (if they are sturdy enough, I'm sure you could build a brace to stiffen them up ). It sure would be eaiser to cut the glass skins, and then sand the edges, steel skins would have to be bent on top so they wouldn't cut your arm to shreds. Price is about $50 better than steel skins too.
          Last edited by 720Racer; 03-26-2007, 06:54 PM.
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 69crawler
            Looks good. I like the idea of the stock latch. By the way, how do you keep getting time to work on your rig with a liitle one in the house? My son just turned one and I still can't get to the garage.
            Just wait till your kid heads off to college. Then you'll have the time, but you won't be able to afford the garage

I'm in love with the Terra Comp half doors, the ones that Wild Horses calls Snoop Doors. Not in love with the price though.
            Last edited by Lars; 03-26-2007, 07:17 PM.
            1970, Exploder 5.0 with P heads, EEC-IV EDIS, lots of wiring.

Originally posted by CityHick
            I suddenly feel rich and feel the need to dump more cash into my Bronco.

Comment

• I do love these doors. very sleek design. So Pat, you are done with regular doors for good? I will keep mine regardless if I get tubes or not...I still like the hard top steel door warmth in the winter snow runs...
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Originally posted by 69crawler
                Looks good. I like the idea of the stock latch. By the way, how do you keep getting time to work on your rig with a liitle one in the house? My son just turned one and I still can't get to the garage.

It's not easy, believe me. It's a matter of negotiations and trade offs. (and me paying for it later) What little garage time I do get, I have to work fast and get as much done as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                  I do love these doors. very sleek design. So Pat, you are done with regular doors for good? I will keep mine regardless if I get tubes or not...I still like the hard top steel door warmth in the winter snow runs...

I still have two sets of stock doors and one set of soft doors.

It doesn't snow at you house!!

Comment

• I still have two sets of stock doors and one set of soft doors.
                    So is this kinda like girls and their shoes?
                    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• Originally posted by highlander
                      So is this kinda like girls and their shoes?

LOL! Ha Ha.........actually no, because I am going to sell at least one pair of doors. Women never sell any of their shoes.

Comment

• Don't forget purse's, my wife has at least 50! Some haven't seen the light of day in 10 years.
                        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Damn have i missed a lot. Sweet "f"ing doors.
                          70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68
                            I still have two sets of stock doors and one set of soft doors.

It doesn't snow at you house!!
                            I know it is hard to believe...but I have actually had my rig out in the elements...and it will be out sooner then you all think!! I have something coming up...stay tuned meng!
                            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Well, there is no going back now. The 3/4 ton D44 is out! I have the D60 housing under it for mock up now. Let the fun begin!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• So do you want to do some snow wheeling this weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X