Project Crawlin68

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crawlin68
    It's a possibility. I'm getting close. Are you still up for going on Sunday if I can get it buttoned up tomorrow?
    Geez Pat, that looks like crap...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Originally posted by highlander
      Definitly, I have my axle replaced and even painted the new door inserts and should have them back on tomorrow. Do you need a hand with anything?

Thanks for the offer, but it's just a bunch of little stuff now. I'll let you know how it goes today. Thanks.

Comment

• Well, I ran into a couple of time consuming snags yesterday, so I don't think that I'm going to make it for a run today. Darn!

Comment

• So whats left to do? I ran in to a little snag myself, I drove the bronco down to the future inlaws for dinner and on the way home the thermostat gasket blew out. Not a big problem just have to run to Prather for a gasket.
          69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• I need to weld on some little tabs to hold the brake lines and weld a brace to the hydraulic clutch mount. Then it's just reinstall everything from the spindles out.

My little snag yesterday was I needed to find a taller 90* elbow to put on the hydraulic line coming out of the ram. Everything is such a tight fit with the short high steer arms that I have. Anyway, I found what might be a good temporary fix at Napa to raise that elbow up a bit to where it might clear everything.

Then put the coil springs back in and install shocks.

Comment

• When are you leaving for Moab?
              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• Early next Sat morning. I can't wait!!

Comment

• That's going to be a damn good time. Are you going to drive your Bronco this afternoon?

Comment

• We can always do a late afternoon-early evening run this week if you can get away.
                    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• Originally posted by highlander
                      We can always do a late afternoon-early evening run this week if you can get away.

If all goes well tonight, how about a test run tomorrow after work?

Comment

• I'm up for it, keep me posted. What time do you think you could get up here?

Comment

• Well, she is one the ground and I took her for a quick spin tonight. It was too dark to get any pics, but I'll get some tomorrow.

My brother wants to come along too. He gets off at 4:30 and will leave straight from work. I will meet up with him and head up the hill, so we could be at your place around 5:30. Will that work for you?

Comment

• How does it drive?

Comment

• Well, she is one the ground and I took her for a quick spin tonight. It was too dark to get any pics, but I'll get some tomorrow.

My brother wants to come along too. He gets off at 4:30 and will leave straight from work. I will meet up with him and head up the hill, so we could be at your place around 5:30. Will that work for you?
                              That works for me I will see you then Let me know if anything changes.

Comment

• We might get some sprinkles of rain and/or light snow why were up there so be prepared. It's supposed to be very light if anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X