No announcement yet.

Project Crawlin68

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will do, If I can't get a larger plane maybe we can just all meet up there.
    Chris
    70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

• Originally posted by FordCore
      Will do, If I can't get a larger plane maybe we can just all meet up there.
      Chris

Sounds good to me!

Comment

• OK, Found a plane that Delta should fit in, So now its all about when. The next 2 weekends in October are taken so anything after that will be fine. Let me know what you guys think.
        Chris
        70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

• Originally posted by FordCore
          OK, Found a plane that Delta should fit in, So now its all about when. The next 2 weekends in October are taken so anything after that will be fine. Let me know what you guys think.
          Chris

I will be out of town this coming weekend, but after that, anytime is ok with me.

Comment

• COOL...

I am having to build a ramp up the steps for my Grandma the next few weekends...I will keep you posted..
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• so 1.5" 0.120 wall for the grandma's ramp? Cant trust wood now, can we?

Comment

• I will build her a 20 degree RTI for the Oldsmobile...
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Well I got tired of doing body work and paint and wanted to do some wrenching. Nothing too glorious, but stuff that needed to be done. I installed my tilt column and lower steering shaft. And I made some mods to the stock EB gas pedal so it would accept the Mustang throttle cable. I changed the mechanical swing of the pedal so it won't be so sensitive.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Freaking A!! Gotta love that dash...

Where did you get the billit column bezel???
                    Did you get the idea to weld the mustang end to the stock pedal from mwa?

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                      Freaking A!! Gotta love that dash...

Where did you get the billit column bezel???
                      Did you get the idea to weld the mustang end to the stock pedal from mwa?
                      Thanks dude!

The column bezel is from Nicks Trix. He doesn't sell to the public anymore, so you have to buy his stuff from one of the parts houses. I got mine from BC.

The gas pedal is all EB stuff. I just cut the end off and rotated it. Then drilled the hole bigger and cut a slot for the cable. Then I cut an inch out of the assembly above the hinge and added two inches to the rod below the hinge. That gives it more "throw" at on the bottom part (at the peddle)and less "throw" on the top part where the cable attaches. Should make the throttle response more smooth. (Not so touchy)

Comment

• So I am assuming that your dash is wired already? If not you will wish it were...they are a lot easier to wire on the bench instead of twisting your body up and under the dash installed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                          So I am assuming that your dash is wired already? If not you will wish it were...they are a lot easier to wire on the bench instead of twisting your body up and under the dash installed...

Nope, not wired yet. I'm just going to pull all of the gauges out to get access to everything once I start all of the wiring.

Comment

• coolio....hopefully you will have enough room.

Comment

• Thanks for the info on the gas pedal assembly! Now I know what I need to do.

Comment

• Patrick, did you NEED the 42 degree 1410 in the rear or did you CHOOSE this option? I would love to stick with 1350 for the sake of saving the $$$$$$$$$. Let me know what you can. Do you have the drivelines installed yet? If so, what is your operating degree at the tcase and at the axle? Grassy ass...

Comment

Working...
                                X