X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude...that thing is flat out sick!

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68
      And here is the new windshield support welded in.
      hey crawlin68 again awsome truck i keep looking over your build as it has many similarities with my own . where did you buy this new windshield support and the other pieces around it? thanks, john
      p.s ill be evaluating my 60 pile this weekend , ill let you know.

Comment

• Thanks. I got all of the sheet metal parts at Jeffs Bronco Graveyard. They fit really nice.

Originally posted by fordnut
        hey crawlin68 again awsome truck i keep looking over your build as it has many similarities with my own . where did you buy this new windshield support and the other pieces around it? thanks, john
        p.s ill be evaluating my 60 pile this weekend , ill let you know.

Comment

• Hey Crawlin
          I know I hate to copy others but since a buddy of mine just brought all his orange/copper paint I no longer want to paint mine orange of any shade.

My back up was a blue, viper blue without the metallic to be more specific.... do ya mind if I come anywhere close to your shade?

Comment

• Originally posted by PhantomEB
            Hey Crawlin
            I know I hate to copy others but since a buddy of mine just brought all his orange/copper paint I no longer want to paint mine orange of any shade.

My back up was a blue, viper blue without the metallic to be more specific.... do ya mind if I come anywhere close to your shade?

Heck no. Be my guest. I love blue Broncos!

Comment

• Fot those who haven't seen this rig in person, the pics do not do it justice...sweet freaking rig. Kudos Patrick and it was great meeting you. Too bad I was in a hurry and didn't have time to sit and have a brew....
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Very clean with excellent work. How much do you have into the build up?
                Don't worry about it...its mostly glass...will be fine...

I went to the woods to live deliberately...

Carpe' Dium

Comment

• Thanks Carl! It was nice to have finally met you in person. I trust that you made it home ok? Thanks for coming by. Yeah maybe next time will have more time to chat (and drink a cold one)

NOTPRETTY, I really have no clue?? I think that I was throwing away receipts on purpose. If I had to make SWAG, I would say well over 20K. And that's doing ALL of the work myself. The only thing that I paid someone to do is set up my R&P's for me. (didn't trust myself to do that)

Comment

• I here ya...I don't want to know what mine has cost over the years either. I could probably have a cabin in the mountains.

SWAG for me and my Bronco is (Owned since 1990)...30K+. Keep in mind I built and rebuilt many things. I am the text book example of how not to build a rig, but that is how it happened and I'm not looking back.

Really nice rig you have!!
                    Don't worry about it...its mostly glass...will be fine...

I went to the woods to live deliberately...

Carpe' Dium

Comment

• Got my Hummer double beadlock rims today! Now I need to weld on the outter rock rings on and get them painted so I can mount my new tires.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Those are something else...

“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Patrick where did you get those 12 bolt rock rings ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike
                            Patrick where did you get those 12 bolt rock rings ?

That's top secret info. I'd have to kill you if I told you. (just kidding)

I got them from a guy in Texas with back yard full of them. I'm not sure where he gets them from. He must have a connection at a military base or government auction. He has a bunch of the 8 bolt style too.

Comment

• Here's a pic of the rim put together. I can't wait to get them on the Bronco! Double beadlock baby!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68
                                That's top secret info. I'd have to kill you if I told you. (just kidding)

I got them from a guy in Texas with back yard full of them. I'm not sure where he gets them from. He must have a connection at a military base or government auction. He has a bunch of the 8 bolt style too.
                                He sold you the weld on rock rings ??

Comment

Working...
                                X