Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike
    He sold you the weld on rock rings ??

No, he sold me the stock Hummer rims. I then sent the rims to Performance Cryogenics in Lincoln to be recetered. I got the beadlock cage and rock rings from them.

Comment

• Don't F' up those wheels with a booty fab weld job...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Those are sweet Patrick!

Pm me you # so we can talk tires

Rick-
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
          Don't F' up those wheels with a booty fab weld job...

STOP IT! You're making me nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68
            No, he sold me the stock Hummer rims. I then sent the rims to Performance Cryogenics in Lincoln to be recetered. I got the beadlock cage and rock rings from them.
            Cool Dean did mine also. Real good guy, even stopped by my house and picked them up! He hadn't planned on making the rings for 12 bolt rims last I talked to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike
              Cool Dean did mine also. Real good guy, even stopped by my house and picked them up! He hadn't planned on making the rings for 12 bolt rims last I talked to him.

Ahhh, cool. Post some pics of yours so we can see what they look like.

Comment

• [/QUOTE]
                NOTPRETTY, I really have no clue?? I think that I was throwing away receipts on purpose. If I had to make SWAG, I would say well over 20K. And that's doing ALL of the work myself. The only thing that I paid someone to do is set up my R&P's for me. (didn't trust myself to do that) [/QUOTE]

I bet over 30K!!.. Nice work!! You make me want catch up to your build up.. I just keep telling myself ,,, Baby Steps!!!

Ohh I have soo much I need to do now!

Aaron
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• You are probably right. I just don't want to admit it to myself. Denial is my friend. And you are correct about baby steps. Just make priority list and start knocking them off one at a time. You have already made some huge improvements on your rig and it is looking very nice!

Comment

• OK Patrick...pony up the pics of the beadlock install...or else...
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                      OK Patrick...pony up the pics of the beadlock install...or else...

Well, I got the rock rings welded on and the rims painted. The inner rim is painted Hammered Black and the outter ring is painted black.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I've also been working on getting my ram assist installed. I've got everything done except hooking up the two hoses. I need to go get a couple of 90 degree elbows tomorrow and then I should be able to finish it up.

I decided to mount the ram to my lower trac bar mount. Seemed like a nice sturdy place to mount it. All of the clearances are pretty tight, but it fits without hitting anything. Here are some pics.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you very much. Looks great! You have satisfied my "Crawlin68" rig fix for the day...

Comment

• Can it get any better???

A
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Sweeeet Patrick!
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Nice work, I like the drag link mount on the steering....looks beefy.

Chris
                                70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Working...
                                X