Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
    You have a "real time" sat web site? Too cool. I think Justin is gonna bring my pig home on Friday . Have to confirm with him. Gonna have to Q sumpin up and have some brews on hand. Oh wait.. I have a bar
    Too cool Tony, will be nice to 'touch' it again I bet! Gimme a call so we can come visit!
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I saw this on pirate 4x4
      http://www.9inchfloater.com/
      1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

Here ya go Bud... Just so ya know she's still safe [:^) and in one piece!!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TBS-POPS; 11-28-2010, 09:39 AM.
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

SHHHH! the rear suspension is held up with blocks right now. I have the 4link in my garage.
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

All loaded up and ready to go
            But with a flat tire there would be no tow
            The driver turned with a smile
            Give me a small fortune or it'll be a while
            72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
              All loaded up and ready to go
              But with a flat tire there would be no tow
              The driver turned with a smile
              Give me a small fortune or it'll be a while
              That tarp will be gone in no time.....
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Aaron, the tarp doesn't get to ride but since it already started raining a few more hours of protection couldn't hurt.

Comment

You have the heaviest bronco on the planet. 65 mph from me to you and refuel on the way home in Fairfield. 3/4 of a tank for that haul, 65 mph all the home and the fuel guage didn't even blink.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
                    You have the heaviest bronco on the planet. 65 mph from me to you and refuel on the way home in Fairfield. 3/4 of a tank for that haul, 65 mph all the home and the fuel guage didn't even blink.
                    That pig is heavy.. remember his other bumpers he built.... Huge solid steel.. I dont know anything on that rig that isn't built of steel.
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Now add the 2k lbs of parts he had in the back of that thing, it was ridiculous.
                      But I did hit 40# of boost for the first time today.

Comment

Thanks to Justin and Ben I have my Pig back....
                        Thanks to both Jeff and Rick for storing my junk for over a year. You guys rock.
                        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                          That pig is heavy.. remember his other bumpers he built.... Huge solid steel.. I dont know anything on that rig that isn't built of steel.
                          Yes it is a HEAVY, HEAVY pig
                          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

No problem my brother, now lets see pics of the pigs new digs! Congrats!
                            Get to work 'Con 2011 will be here before you know it!
                            68 Slightly modified
                            67 LUBR once again
                            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

No problem on this end either T !! Always here to help ya out. you know that...
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

hey bud, any time. And if I'm not hauling 10k lbs on a trailer, I can always come over and help you out.

Comment

Working...
                                X