Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
    I wish it wasn't so far. I need to find a place for small(scrap) flat steel. For brackets and gussets and such.
    What about POPS bone yard?
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeJMB View Post
      What gauge steel and sizes? My company gets a lot of metal break shapes (hollow metal frames and such) from Metal Manufacturing here in Sac. I can see if I can get you some scrap cutoffs.
      I'm looking for .120 wall 1.5" tube with 90* bends on the ends.

Very cool if you come across some. Thanks
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
        I'm looking for .120 wall 1.5" tube with 90* bends on the ends.

Very cool if you come across some. Thanks
        Sorry, meant to quote Justin's post below \/\/\/ for flat steel, I don't have a source for tube.

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
        I wish it wasn't so far. I need to find a place for small(scrap) flat steel. For brackets and gussets and such.
        '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Worth a try.
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

This looks like a much more complete kit and is basically the same price.
            http://www.moserengineering.com/othe...-assembly.html
            72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Ok you got it home, now get to work dammit! it's just some steel and sweat in your way! '11 Con is coming quicker then you think (and work sometimes)
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Just a little garage wiring and I can start bud. Maybe I'll bbq up some tri tip, buy some beer and have you down to help......

Comment

Call me with the tube req' and I'll go get it. Yes the beer/fud/crash place is on you... Lets start!
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Got weekends off starting in 2 weeks. I'll make a short list and get crackin bud.

Comment

I still dont believe you have it in your possession, pics!
                      And get to work!
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I need 220 in my garage.....

Comment

Still dont believe its there! get off your arse
                          68 Slightly modified
                          67 LUBR once again
                          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                            I need 220 in my garage.....
                            Get on it OT! I pulled 220 into my garage not long after my Bronco took up residence inside it. Easy stuff...
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

Really quite easy to run the 240V to the garage. Mine even has its own sub panel.
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                                Really quite easy to run the 240V to the garage. Mine even has its own sub panel.
                                Agreed, even if your panel is full. Mine was full in OR, I put in 4 slims to replace 4 15s to open up a double slot to run the 220. Ran the wire down and put the 220 plug down below the panel. Took about an hour to do. Only expensive part was the breaker and plug ends.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Working...
                                X