Blwngsket Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

Lets do some welding! then I can get my chain back (well seasoned ) Set the time T
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

How much did the h1's set ya back?
      1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Don't recall. As soon as I finish my battle with the IRS I may be making a change though.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Well, Looks like I may be selling the Challenger and fixing the Bronco to be my drive to work vehicle. IRS issues are wrapping up, so lets see what happens. Been away for way too long....
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
            Well, Looks like I may be selling the Challenger and fixing the Bronco to be my drive to work vehicle. IRS issues are wrapping up, so lets see what happens. Been away for way too long....
            Get on it man. The bronco may not be as fast, but it is way cooler.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Yup Yup

Comment

Selling the Challenger? What year?
                1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Nice! Glad to see you back on the board. Now lets get you on a trail!!!

Comment

You have a bronco
                    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Call up domino's and tell them you have 50 of your friends coming over and you need some peperoni pizza's STAT!

With enough of our heads, I know we can get this thing back on the road in a weekend.

This Bronco is going to Bronctoberfest under its own power again.
                      {o===o}
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
                        Selling the Challenger? What year?
                        It's an 09. With a few goodies.

Comment

I have a buddy looking for a 70. Thanks for getting back to me.
                          1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Just rcvd a set of adjustable shock towers from Ballistic and a set of lower mounts from Ruff Stuff.
                            I have all the parts, looks like a wrenching party might be in the cards......

Comment

Dont you need a bullit proof trans mount????
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Nope. Just some un rushed, bullit proof welding. Have all of those bracket tabs as well.

And thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X