Tell us when T !
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Re: Blwngsket Project

You just want your chain back
      Soon buddy.......
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I just want to wheel/camp with ya again!
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

good times bud
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Looks like Tony's getting the front set up from Battlement Fab so he can start his D60 install.

This'll be fun........

Comment

Great wife there!
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Yes sir. She get's it though.
                She has a 74 Ranger.

Comment

Battlement Fab radius arms, and coil towers scheduled for next week delivery.

Comment

Picking up a 14 bolt this weekend.

Comment

Nice, its a pretty damn beefy axle. Gotta love the simplicity of the full float axles and the weight reduction of the disc brake set up.

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                        Picking up a 14 bolt this weekend.
                        and then.......
                        {o===o}
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                        Originally posted by CityHick
                        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Then I get to start really thinking about paint.
                          And I don't think I'll be joining team Orange Ryan....

Comment

Originally posted by 68olblue View Post
                            Nice, its a pretty damn beefy axle. Gotta love the simplicity of the full float axles and the weight reduction of the disc brake set up.
                            I was suprised at how cheap the disc conversion is. It's the shave kit that cost $$$............... Might just make my own. The Ballistic kit is nice though.

Comment

14 bolt is in the side yard. Looks like the most expensive part of all of this will be the time needed. There's just so little of it lately.

Comment

Have u seen the TMR shave kits

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/axles...r-customs.html

Comment

Working...
                                X