Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

Nice Tony!
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Charging up the camera to prove some forward progress. Back at it.
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Spent the day fixing the broken trans cross member mounts. Finished up with a little work on the 14 bolt. Man is that thing heavy. Just dumping the drum brakes shaved 100 pounds,

Yup. Tony remembered how to post pic's.
        Attached Files
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Nice!! Ditching the drums are must on those beasts!! Nice work bud!

Comment

Nice dude!!!!!!

Make sure its ready for the Rubicon trip!!!
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

New Battlement Fab front end system is inbound with Fed X
              Couple more days

Comment

New badd ass radius arms are in the house!!! Talk about beefy.
                I'll post pic's when I get home. Just need to clean em up and paint them.

Comment

That is a nice setup. Can't wait for the pics.

Comment

Here they are. These things are BEEFY!!!!!!
                    Now the question is Paint or powdercoat?
                    What color?
                    Perhaps I Should worry about mock up first....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Powder coat them if u are not going to wheel it. Mine have some deep scratches from dragging them across rocks. Have to touch them up every year

Comment

POR-15 black and then top coat/touch up with your favorite rattle can paint
                        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                          Powder coat them if u are not going to wheel it. Mine have some deep scratches from dragging them across rocks. Have to touch them up every year
                          Not wheel it? Not a chance. Looks like flat black rattle can

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                            POR-15 black and then top coat/touch up with your favorite rattle can paint
                            Just so happens I have a can of that

Comment

Okay its been 26 days since you got the arms. Where's the installed pics? If not get to WORK!!!

Comment

I hope you're not having the same issue as I am with the rotating front axle with those heim joints. Under torque, my front axle is rotating my upper Ylink forward causing the jam nuts to loosen and therefore allowing it to rotate forward. Ive gone through 2 sets of ubolts on the driveline-pinion yoke because the pinion was pointing almost 90 degrees up and down. Not sure if this is making sense.....but it just about sucks

I've come to the conclusion that I will be tack welding the jam nuts so they can't loosen.

Comment

Working...
                                X