Project "90%"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that thing was 4 sale??????
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
      I thought that thing was 4 sale??????
      Yeah I had put it up for sale because my job was sucking the life outta me and I wasn't going to have time to finish it. But I talked with my boss and we came up with a plan to stop me from working 70 plus hours a week, which sucks because I commute 2.5 hours everyday on top of that.

So now.....it's on. I'm picking up my DOM today for the cage and bumpers. MUUUHAHAHA
      1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Nice! I glad your able to keep it. Now lets see that new cage and bumpers!

Comment

well I wis-washed around about selling the bronco because I never had time to work on it.

And what I finally decided was........I work too freaking much. So I gave my notice at my job and am on the hunt for a new job. Hopefully find something less of a commute and less than 80 plus hours a week.

Bright side is.......I picked up 120 feet of 1.75 DOM friday and currently have about 75% of my cage done. Tomorrow is seat mounts, and a few more spreader bars. Once my cage feet show up from A&A i'll be done with the cage. I'll try and post pics tomorrow.
          1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Cool man! Glad to see your priorities are in line
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Ya my priorities for work were screwing up everything in my life. But enough about that.........here's the pics.
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice Pic's and nice work!

I hope to get back on mine soon....
                  2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                  1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                  2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Nice work so far. Are you in G-ville or Reno?

Comment

I live in Gardnerville, but work in South Reno. Gotta love that commute.

Comment

Damn I love those rims and tires!! Looks good.
                        Aaron
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Well the cage is done, minus the gussets and rear seat mount. So I moved on and got the shocks installed (Thanks again Aaron!), the front and rear bumpers built, the charging system and welder all worked out and some more wiring done.

It's moving along nicely. Should have a minor shake down run this week.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sweet Dude!!! I Like It!!
                            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Got the top on, the heater installed, bunch of small stuff outta the way. It's getting there. Too bad I have yank the "rebuilt" transmission to replace the pump and the 3rd gear bands. gggrr

But I was able to atleast get it outta the garage for a while and let the dogs and kiddo run around for a while
                              Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a good little break-in run. Those wheels and tires are sick. I hope to join the ranks of the drivers before long myself. I may forgo the Bronctoberfest festivities to work towards that end myself this weekend.
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X