not worthless....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not worthless....

since threads are worthless without pictures I thought I would post a few of my new Bronco, and some of the work I have completed.....what it looked like when I bought it, and the floor replace project, new power steering and power brakes. Now on hold while I swap the motor in our Vanagon.....

all the pictures can be found at www.addictionmotorsports.com/bronco.htm
    Attached Files

Nice work!
    Love the pic's. Keep em comming
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Wow that is some serious rust repair! Looks really good... I'm looking forward to more of your pictures - it looks like you've got a nice rig there.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Orange73 If you dont mind my asking did you pick up that bronco locally?

Comment

that floor board looks awesome as straight as it is with the orange...great work.
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Excellent job on that! I had to replace the floor on my wifes too from firewall to tailgate.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Yes, Excellent job!!!
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats71 View Post
                Orange73 If you dont mind my asking did you pick up that bronco locally?
                thanks to all, and yes it was local, off Craigslist, in July, East Bay.

Still lots to sort out, but the big job is done....

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Orange73 View Post
                  thanks to all, and yes it was local, off Craigslist, in July, East Bay.

Still lots to sort out, but the big job is done....

Jim
                  Very nice Jim...
                  2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                  1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                  2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

That is looking great! Just replacing the front floors was enough for me!
                    I don't even want to think of having to do the whole dang thing...

Comment

chit man that bronco is clean!!!!!!!!!
                      {o===o}
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X