Starting my Project (Again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting my Project (Again)

Thanks for the welcome (seahawkfan,crawlin68 and TN1776). I uncovered the the 72 from all the boxes and all the other stuff that has been accumulating on and in it. The wife gave me an ultimatum, Either finish it or it becomes hers!!. Here are a couple pics of what I've started now I just need to finish. Time to stop being lazy.

Todd
    Attached Files
    72 sport, 3 1/2" lift, 33" (for now), 302, NP 435, front disc, almost ready to hit the trail.

Looks like there isn't a lot left to do. What are your plans for it?

Comment

Looks like a nice, solid platform you've got there. I'd be curious what you have left to do before you consider this project "done". They never really are done...
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Rims, tires, long arm, rhino line the interior, deciding on a centech or painless (wiring is shot), and need seats, 302 had been freshened but needs a new harmonic balancer. Already have a detroit locker in the rear, an unk locker in front (havent pulled the cover yet). I'd like to get some paint on it???
        72 sport, 3 1/2" lift, 33" (for now), 302, NP 435, front disc, almost ready to hit the trail.

Comment

looks good, you are getting close.

Aaron
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Nice and straight, like it!
            Rick-
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Thanks,
              had a friend help build the rockers out of 3x3 tubing. All it will take to finish it is time and money, and I always seem to be short on both.

Comment

Originally posted by 72SCOOTER View Post
                Thanks,
                had a friend help build the rockers out of 3x3 tubing. All it will take to finish it is time and money, and I always seem to be short on both.
                Welcome to our world
                Rick-
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                X