Pic's of almost cpmpleted efi 5.0 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic's of almost cpmpleted efi 5.0 swap

Well since im new here i figure i would post a couple pics of my Bronco and my almost completed 5.0 swap, still have to finish electric fan and purchase the RJM harness
    Attached Files
    EFI 5.0, NP 435, 5.5 WH lift, Duff Arms, HP 44 front, 37" MTR's

Welcome! Nice looking rig you've got there. The EFI swap is looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
      Welcome! Nice looking rig you've got there. The EFI swap is looking good.
      I will second that!

Doug
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Hey, NICE rig! Welcome aboard...
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Yah, really clean install...
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Thats what i need to do!! Nice job!
            Aaron
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Is that a fuel accumulator or remote oil filter in the pic on the dvr side firewall?
              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
                Is that a fuel accumulator or remote oil filter in the pic on the dvr side firewall?
                Looks like the BC fuel accumulator.

Comment

well yeah basically, but i put it together from napa stuff for about 20 bucks cheaper...thats 20 bucks toward a new Keg for the Kegerator, its almost empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Chips67 View Post
                    well yeah basically, but i put it together from napa stuff for about 20 bucks cheaper...thats 20 bucks toward a new Keg for the Kegerator, its almost empty.
                    Did you notch the fender at all? Can you remove the filter easily, or do you have to unbolt it. I just don't seem to have that much room w/out cutting.

Sean
                    Last edited by FFMDX; 01-25-2008, 05:55 PM.
                    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

yes i can unthread the filter and spin a new one on, there is just enough room, i relocated my washer fluid container, the filter sits center of where that was mounted.

Comment

Heh, forgot to answere your question..i didnt have to cut or notch anything, i didnt even have to use a hammer........i love using hammers.

Comment

Ya welcome to the site, you will really dig it here. Nice 5.0 install...wanna trade me for that aluminum Big Foot????
                          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                          X