project: never ending project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by silverhorse View Post
    Hey, Nobody told me after you have a baby, there's not time to do ----!
    You're not kidding! Especially when your wife works weekends and you have to play Mr. Mom every weekend. Really limits the Bronco time. And now with number two on the way, I'm going to have even less Bronco time.

Comment

• hood pics
      Attached Files
      Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhorse View Post
        Hey, Nobody told me after you have a baby, there's not time to do ----!
        Wait until they get older, their activities will take over your free time. That and voluteering at school and summer camp(s). But it is all Good, so many parents spend no time with their kids...

The rig looks good! I like the Bumper...
        Last edited by 904Bronco; 08-06-2008, 07:38 PM.
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

• Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
          Wait until they get older, their activities will take over your free time. That and voluteering at school and summer camp(s). But it is all Good, so many parents spend no time with their kids...

The rig looks good! I like the Bumper...
          It gets worse! No, seriously they sure are worth it! It's been a mind blowing, beautiful experience so far(11 month old). you got that right about parents. seems like people that shouldn't have kids have the most and "good" people some times have difficulty having one child. Would like to sleep more. LOL Thanks on the compliment, your rig is very nice!

Comment

• Hey... it looks like we have the same bumper and same cage. At least we didn't paint our rigs the same color!

In all seriousness, the rig is looking good. I'm not even a father and I don't have as much time as I want for my Bronco... I can only imagine how much less time I'll have for it one day if I ever have kids.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

• [QUOTE=TN1776;44326]Hey... it looks like we have the same bumper and same cage. At least we didn't paint our rigs the same color!

You must have good taste! LOL

Comment

• Where did you buy your hood? What is the name of that one?

Comment

• Got a little accomplished today. I decided to tie my seats into the cage. I used a chop saw and grinder to make the fish mouths, worked great. I used 1 1/2'' (.120)tubing and 1/4" flat bar. Thanks for the advise Steve and Patrick!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by silverhorse; 10-06-2008, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• Looks good Billy. Your fish mouth joints look great! Did you get a bigger welder? Are you putting those newly acquired welding skills to work?

Comment

• Nice work, looks like your putting those Calfornia welding lessons to good use!
                      What seats are you puting in?
                      69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                        Looks good Billy. Your fish mouth joints look great! Did you get a bigger welder? Are you putting those newly acquired welding skills to work?
                        Thanks, Yes, It's a Lincoln 255 , I bought it used a couple months back. Love it! Yes, I call them my "Cali" skills!

Comment

• Originally posted by highlander View Post
                          Nice work, looks like your putting those Calfornia welding lessons to good use!
                          What seats are you puting in?
                          Thanks. Yes, I figured my problem all along was the machine! LOL

The seats are Moabs made by Corbeau. Nice and comfy!

Comment

• Cage finished

Got the cage done. Note to self, when 1/4" melts, you have the machine set too HOT!!!!!!!!! And I can't weld vertically to save my life. I turned the cage on it's side and flipped it over!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Bed liner sprayed

I used the U-pol Raptor liner (tintable version). I really liked it, sprayed well with a good consistency. I did however ,run out of material. I ordered a kit off E-bay that came with 4 bottles, I needed 5.
                              Hey Patrick, Look closely at the picture taped to my quarter panel, look familiar? I only imitate the best!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by silverhorse; 12-05-2008, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Cage

The cage is at the powdercoater, should be in next week

Comment

Working...
                                X