John Cash Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Cash Bronco

I don't think I ever posted pics of my rig before I started taking it apart. TBI 69' Windsor, 435, 5.0 Atlas, HP 44 4.56 Detroit Warn shafts w/Ox joints, Full Float 9" Detroit, 38.5 SX's
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mad Mike; 12-26-2008, 06:38 PM.

NICE LOOKING RIG...BUT WHY WOULD YOU TAKE IT APART IF WORKS THEY WAY IT LOOKS TO BE WORKING

Comment

No shit, looks like you playing in the sluicebox??? One place I WANT to play!

Comment

Mad Mike, I think we have met before, possibly at the Rubicon a number of years (5 or 6?)ago, I was driving my 77 Landcruiser (Tan), we had Toyota mini Truck, another Landcruiser, and an Orange EB. Your Silver rig looked familiar, as did the rack in back... I think that you lived in Galt back then as well... My name is Doug, the LC is long gone, and now I have two EBs.
        I think Chris was the name of the owner of the Orange EB on the trail... any of this ring a bell?

By the way, Welcome to the site!
        Last edited by 904Bronco; 12-26-2008, 07:33 PM.
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Replies:

1.) Thanks, but after breaking a CTM in Sledge I built a Full-width 60 front and a 10.25 with all the goodies. Using 40 MTR's on them. Replaced CTMs with OXs. Haven't had a problem since. Selling old axles.

2.) The Box gets more challenging every year you wait.

3.) Sorry, bad memory. Maybe if I saw your rig; I rarely forget a nice rig.
          P.S. Been a member for years; just rarely post.

Comment

Do these Pic's help?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Mike View Post
              Replies:

1.) Thanks, but after breaking a CTM in Sledge I built a Full-width 60 front and a 10.25 with all the goodies. Using 40 MTR's on them. Replaced CTMs with OXs. Haven't had a problem since. Selling old axles.

2.) The Box gets more challenging every year you wait.

3.) Sorry, bad memory. Maybe if I saw your rig; I rarely forget a nice rig.
              P.S. Been a member for years; just rarely post.
              I have some pretty good pics of that u-joint change. A projectile hammered socket into your eye ring a bell?
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Mike, nice box pics, seen you up there, impressive, and I hope to see you again soon on the trails
                Rick-
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
                  Do these Pic's help?
                  Very nice FJ Doug! Looks too nice to wheel.

Comment

Cool pix Mike! I believe you're the guy I got my Protofab front bumper from.
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                      Very nice FJ Doug! Looks too nice to wheel.
                      Thanks, it was wheeled, and it was a capable rig. Problem was once you loaded up two bodies and some gear and spare parts there was no room for anything else... In some ways I miss that rig, 350 TBI, 700R auto, arb and auburn locked... Kids can sure change the way you think...

Comment

Re: John Cash Bronco

Hey, what type of EFI is on the 69 windsor?????
                        1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Re: John Cash Bronco

Karl, Holley Pro-injection
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
                          X