Heart Transplant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart Transplant

As if we dont have enough to play with around here, Justin and I decided to perform Heart Surgery on his 77 F-150. Here it is ... The patient, 77 F-150 4x4. The doner, 92 w-250 Dodge 4x4, and the already extracted organ, 6BT Cummins Turbo Diesel.. stay tuned,It should be a fun project!!! (Should have kept the Black Beast!! How cool would that have been! 78 big body w/CTD!!DAMN!!!)
    Attached Files
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Fodge? Dord? What are ya gonna call it, and where are you going to find a shoehorn that big.

Comment

wow sick!!!!! Can't wait to see how this turns out.

What's in the F150 now?
        1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

You Valley Springs guys have way too much fun!

And I agree, the Black Beast with a CTD would have been sweeeeet.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by GloNDark2 View Post
            wow sick!!!!! Can't wait to see how this turns out.

What's in the F150 now?
            A 351m that will be up for sale! we're keeping the np435 for a "spare".
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
              A 351m that will be up for sale! we're keeping the np435 for a "spare".
              DAMN! hahaha
              1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Thai looks like it ought to be a sweet project. The Black Beast would have even better with a CTD!! I told you that you should have kept it!

Comment

Should have kept the Black Beast!! How cool would that have been! 78 big body w/CTD!!DAMN!!!)
                  Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
                  I agree, the Black Beast with a CTD would have been sweeeeet.
                  Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                  The Black Beast would have even better with a CTD!! I told you that you should have kept it!

Well the Black Beast is going on it's maiden voyage tomorow with it's new Heart and limbs 460 NP435/203/205 60s Front Sterling Rear 5.38 ARB both ends. Got the Cam packed watch for pics
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

www.Fordcummins.com can help you stick that Cummins in any Ford pick-up. That is going to be pretty cool. My dream tow rig would be a late 70's 4x4 F-250/F-350 with a Cummins and an Allison auto with overdrive. Oh, if only Ford would give up on V8 diesels and build an inline 6. International makes the DT466, they have got to have a baby brother that would fit in a super duty.
                    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Thers a cheap white FS Bronco on craigslist, but I'm a bit leery of its history
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Re: Heart Transplant

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                        YUP!! The kid has been all over that place!!! we've gotten some great info over there..

Great minds must think alike,,,,, '78 F-350 Crew Cab XLT Lariat 4X4, Cummins/Alison..... One can only dream....For now, this will be our first experiment swap..

Comment

YUP!! '78 F-350 Crew Cab XLT Lariat 4X4, Cummins/Alison..
                          X2 on that!!!!!

Comment

Better keep those pictures coming POPS!
                            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I drove the Bronco through an un-familiar neighborhood today and saw a guy with two 78-79ish F250 Crew Cab 4x4s in his driveway. Neither were for sale!

I do not need another project (yet) anyway!
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Working...
                              X