finally back on wheels, barely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally back on wheels, barely

just thought id post up some pictures to share some ideas.
    http://photobucket.com/jonas_020

just put the body back on the bronco, stretched the wheelbase to 100", about 4" forward and 4" rearward. 3 1/2", 2" body. relocated spring buckets and shock hoops, extended radius arms w/ ballistic fab ends, installed fj40 steering box w/ forward facing pitman arm tapped for assist. warmed up and injected 302, 435, stak 3 speed overdrive (4.33, 1:1, .79). currie 9 housing and shafts, w/ mark V rear disks, 4.27s, detroit. d44 w/ BB disks, yukon shafts(i know, i know, i bought them before i found out how shitty they are, i carry stock spares), factory limited slip for the moment. hydroboost, everything is still going back together. rewired chassis and dash using doetsch connectors and eliminating unneeded circuits. replumbed efi fuel system w/ 23 gal tank, did the autometer hybrid speedo. still have a bit of work left, let me know if any body wants some pictures of something in particular. the body is mounted and i have not cut the wheel wells any more yet so you can see how it sits with the stretched wheel base,
    jonas

Re: finally back on wheels, barely

Sweet, good progress!
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
    X