BroncRider's 66 Bronco Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BroncRider's 66 Bronco Project

Well Tony stopped bye today we got the inner axle seals knocked out and its holding so all is good. Thanks again Tony.

Comment

Sweet. When is the turn signal switch supposed to be in?
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Tomorrow! 16 Nov

Comment

More than happy to help. rig sounds great. Wish I could've made it on Saturday. Talk to you soon bud.
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Well another thanks goes out to you guys for helping me. Go figure i hope up one wire that was supposed to go to the ignition switch now my alternator is charging. EVERYTHING works. Every light lights up and its running great. WOW never thought this day would come. Thanks to NOR CAL broncos it happened thanks again.

Comment

Really Cool!!!
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Great news
                Yea.... This place sucks doesn't .. I'll see you on Tuesday with the power bleeder for your brakes.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncRider View Post
                  Well another thanks goes out to you guys for helping me. Go figure i hope up one wire that was supposed to go to the ignition switch now my alternator is charging. EVERYTHING works. Every light lights up and its running great. WOW never thought this day would come. Thanks to NOR CAL broncos it happened thanks again.
                  Thats awesome, did that fix the signal and brake lights or did you have to change out the switch?
                  '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeJMB View Post
                    Thats awesome, did that fix the signal and brake lights or did you have to change out the switch?
                    We changed out the turn signal harness and it solved the brake and blinker problems.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                    X