Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 73 Bronco Project

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
    technically he asked " what does this PS box look like" Not "what PS box is this"

It does look like a 4x4x2... but it is really a 4x4 BB box
    Nice try oh youngster. But it "looks like" a 4x4 box, it does not "look like" a 4x4x2 box.

Comment

I think a Rubi Master title suspension is in order. Say until he can buy and pass a couple bottles of Crown Royal around a camp fire.
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

And popcorn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
          I think a Rubi Master title suspension is in order. Say until he can buy and pass a couple bottles of Crown Royal around a camp fire.
          Rubimaster ... is driving not tech

I'll bring the Jack.... but you have to be on the trail to get some. and the popcorn is on the house.
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
            Those look like some scary drop brackets for the radius arms.
            Thank you, finally, someone agrees with the booty fab notion....
            Jason Lister

73 Bronco
            Forged 414W- AFR 205 heads, Fenderwell Headers, 3" Magnaflows
            C6- 3500 stall, NP205, 38" Toyo MT's on 18's for street...

Comment

Ummm.. I don't think so Grasshopper. Rubi Master is all things trail AND tech... I know that's a lot for a young one such as yourself.
              Are you bending under that presure?
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Thank you, finally, someone agrees with the booty fab notion....
                Make sure all your mounts are beefy because you don't want to break on the trail. What are you going to do for Suspension?
                Last edited by Rockbronco67; 11-05-2010, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Lister View Post
                  Eventually, 4 link rear, 3 link front, and coilovers.
                  I may run leaves on the rear for right now, not sure. I would like to do the links and just be done with suspension.

I need to upload pics of the 3 link front I built for my cousin's 84 F150. It replaced the ttb D44. I will put a link in here later, no time right now.
                  Jason Lister

73 Bronco

Comment

Here are some pics of the solid axle conversion. Click them for more pics available in the folder.

Jason Lister

73 Bronco

Comment

Link Calculator Image:

I ended up bringing in the lowers closer together for a better RA number, -1.7, I think. It handled really well and flexed just fine: 30" under a tire before lifting others, or me getting uncomfortable lifting it with the skid steer! Those are 12" coilovers.
                      Jason Lister

73 Bronco

Comment

I put up the D44, 9inch, and the 38's with wheels for sale... Lemme know if you guys know anyone interested in them!
                        Jason Lister

73 Bronco

Comment

Hey Jason,
                          I know it' last minute, but I am in Oakhurst today. Where is your shop located? I was thinking of stopping by.
                          Last edited by crawlin68; 11-13-2010, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Sorry I missed you. I was out of town visiting friends.
                            Jason Lister

73 Bronco

Comment

Working...
                            X