• Show
Clear All

• new cage pics

a great b-day present
    Attached Files
    73 bronco

Re: new cage pics

i figured i'd start with pics!

cage is mostly 2" tubing. the front sides are the DIY smitty built that i picked up over a year ago. (thanks tony), the rest is custom with about 40' of 2" and 13' of 1 3/4". the soft top still fits over it.

the whole thing was built this weekend. my brother (damaged) organized a build party for my b-day. he got my whole family together and his friend from sac. got a lot of things done. but the cage is amazing.

thanks john and ryan for all your hard work and fab skills!

thanks for looking.
    michael
    73 bronco

Comment

Nice looking cage right on...
      75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

thanks. sorry about the quality, and quantity. took them with my phone. ill get more later. prob next week or so.
        73 bronco

Comment

Sounds like you had a great b-day party and the cage looks great.

Comment

looks nice

Comment

Looks good and kind of familiar too! Wish I would have put in grab handles in mine, I like them in yours.
              1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

thanks for the comments. i wish i had better pics.
                my brother sent me some earlier pics, before finish welding. i post them soon.

thanks again for looking.
                73 bronco

Comment

more pics. during mock up. more was added to the x on top.
                  Attached Files
                  73 bronco

Comment

sonic, looks familiar? like yours? pics? it was pretty much designed around the smitty front section. the rear was bent to mimick the front, without kicking out for the dash. then tons of extra tubes were added.
                    73 bronco

Comment

Originally posted by fatguy View Post
                      sonic, looks familiar? like yours? pics? it was pretty much designed around the smitty front section. the rear was bent to mimick the front, without kicking out for the dash. then tons of extra tubes were added.
                      I was looking for them when I posted origionally, cant find anything finished though. Here are a couple in progress, will try and find some finished. Maybe this weather is a good reason to up pack all the stuff off the bronco and get it outside, if I do pics for sure
                      Attached Files
                      1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

That turned out great!!! Glad that tube came to good use.
                        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

sonic, like the cage. looks sweet. i cant wait to get mine finished and mounted.
                          73 bronco

Comment

Working...
                          X