Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to me 69 Sport

Hi,
    This is my 69 Sport that we got from my wifes Grandfather.We towed it from AZ about 3 weeks ago. (yes he is still with us he just wanted to give it a good home) I plan to put some 30-32" tires on the stock rims when I find some with the hub caps, and fix alot of the little things like door hinges, back seat,door panals,body mounts, shocks and bushings,new mirrors and so on. My son loves the Bronco. He sneeks out to the garage and says "Bonco! Bonco!" and trys to open the door :-). Although I would love to do all kinds of things to it I think I will keep it mostly stock and just use it for camping,towing our pop up, and some light four wheeling.
    I love all the things that you guys are doing to yours. I've learned so much already. Maybe I will see you guys at the Clovis event that I read about.

Well thanks for your time
    Kevin
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kevdidy; 03-19-2011, 08:52 PM.

Re: New to me 69 Sport

Looks like you got a good Bronco there and its cool that it's staying "in the family". A little maintenance and cleanup and you'll have a nice stock-ish Bronco to enjoy as Ford intended.

Its very cool that your boy likes it too. Starting him off right!
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Re: New to me 69 Sport

NICE!! Very nice!
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
      X