No announcement yet.

Project: get Seahawkfan on the road!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project: get Seahawkfan on the road!!!!

Originally posted by JusticeJMB View Post
    Ya know, my '68 runs pretty good... How 'bout we just trade straight up?!?!
    Haha, thats almost tempting!
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

That looks awesome man. Love the front diff cover.

Comment

I have a nice set of BFH's can I come help?
        69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Of course.
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Trying to rebuild my heater box and need some pics for reference. All the flaps/gates (whatever they are called) that control direction of the air have fallen off the arms that the controls attach to. By any chance, does anybody have any pics or a box they can take a pic of to help me locate everything and spot weld it back together?
            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

The weekend of Feb 4-5 is looking like it will only be the 4th. none of us realized it was super bowl sun at the time and Jeff has a family birthday he has to go to anyway so we will organize a work party for the 4th. A couple of us are goung to go over in advance to do the trans plate and do an evaluation on the rest of the work that needs to be done. Will keep you all posted.

There is a heaterbox in the popx shed for your taking/use Jeff. I'll bring it over.
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                The weekend of Feb 4-5 is looking like it will only be the 4th. none of us realized it was super bowl sun at the time and Jeff has a family birthday he has to go to anyway so we will organize a work party for the 4th. A couple of us are goung to go over in advance to do the trans plate and do an evaluation on the rest of the work that needs to be done. Will keep you all posted.

There is a heaterbox in the popx shed for your taking/use Jeff. I'll bring it over.
                Do you still need / want the trans jack??
                75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Originally posted by kevoson View Post
                  Do you still need / want the trans jack??
                  Rick has one Kevin and we are going to take his. Thanks Buddy.
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                  BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                  RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

You guys are awesome. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
                    Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Jeff, I can't make it on the 4th, working. Do you guys need anything as far as tools or other things?
                      74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

I think we have everything we need. Thanks bud!
                        Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
                          Trying to rebuild my heater box and need some pics for reference. All the flaps/gates (whatever they are called) that control direction of the air have fallen off the arms that the controls attach to. By any chance, does anybody have any pics or a box they can take a pic of to help me locate everything and spot weld it back together?
                          I will snap some photos today for you. Are you customizing or just putting it back together. I have a couple extra I believe...

Brad
                          1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Just rebuilding with larger motor and cage. POPS is bringing another box so I will have something to look at. Pictures are still welcome but not necessary if you havent taken them already. Thanks though, I do appreciate it.
                            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

For you 3 coming Sunday. What do you want for lunch and to drink (other than Coors light-Ryans choice not mine)? Need directions?
                              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Jeff, got directions/tools/beer packed. Shouldnt take but 2 hrs of work, then some more time BS and to eval/plan the Feb 4 workday
                                See you abt ~9am
                                68 Slightly modified
                                67 LUBR once again
                                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X