No announcement yet.

Project: get Seahawkfan on the road!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project: get Seahawkfan on the road!!!!

I am proposing a get-together to get Seahawkfans Bronco on the road!!! It wouldn't take but a couple of weekends to square up all the loose ends that he has left to do but cant due to the limitations of his neck/back/arm surgerys.

I say maybe 1 weekend in jan. and maybe 1 in feb??? WHOES IN????

If we can get a list as to what needs to be done from Jeff then we could start a list as to who could do what... Pops
    BTW he lives in Vacaville.
    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 12-12-2011, 03:49 AM.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Re: Project: get Seahawkfan on the road!!!!

I will definately do my best to be there.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I'd love to help! Lets get some dates floating around, so we can all plan accordingly.

FWIW... I know that the weekends of Jan 7-8 and likely 21-22 are no good for me. Otherwise I think I'm good.
      Last edited by CityHick; 12-11-2011, 06:44 PM.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Let's get a brother on the road...
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

OK, lets say first work week end of Feb 4-5. who can be there on which day. per Jeff's request (and his wife's).
          Last edited by TBS-POPS; 12-12-2011, 03:52 AM. Reason: date change
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

I would love to lend a hand and applaud the idea (clap.clap). Well, actually... my brain works better than my hands. That weekend (2/14-15) I will be in Mobile. But I can be there maybe the second or third weekend you pick.
            Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

100% in!
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Can't make it that weekend. I will be camping with family. Hopefully I cab make the second.
                Marc D.

Comment

I'm down to get dirty...
                  75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Wow, you guys are awesome! Things like this are why I atill love Early Broncos. The type of person that owns them always seems to be top notch.

I am making my list now for what needs to be done. I am also working on a parts list so I have all the parts (or at least most of them) ready.

Jan 14-15 work for me but Feb 4-5 work better. My wife has requested that we do this on a day that she is off so she can make sure we are well fed not thirsty. Plus she can make the parts runs around the corner for us. She's a keeper if I do say so myself.

Anybody have a transmission jack they can bring? I need to swap the inspection plate out. That should be the only heavy lifting to do.

I will need a safety check by guys that know what they are looking at and start a new list of things you guys notice that were done wrong or missed. Then, hopefully, start er up!

If you don't drink beer, water or gatoraide or like meat, let me know so I can make sure there is something here for you too.

Thanks again. You guys ROCK!
                    Last edited by seahawkfan; 12-13-2011, 02:57 PM.
                    Vacaville, Ca
                    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I have a jack with the attachment to use as a trans jack.. goes up fairly high reaches my trans with a 5 inch lift. on 35's.
                      75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Ok, first work weekend in Vacaville will be Feb 4/5 per Jeff's request.

For those of you who dont know, this is a long time, completly redone, clean project, never finished Bronco. I dont even think we will get our hands dirty working on it!! Maybe Jeff will post some pics up so you will know what we will be working with. This is not a dirty, greasy,rusty never run in 20 years POS. This is a nice Bronco and I would like to see him get to drive it!!! Garage is clean too!! nice!

Kevin, will count on your jack!! COOL!
                        I will also bring a set of smaller roller tires/wheels as this is on 37's and wont even go out of the garage I dont think!! haha
                        Last edited by TBS-POPS; 12-12-2011, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                          Ok, first work weekend in Vacaville will be Feb 4/5.
                          I am out shouid be at KOH then Maybe the next one
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I would be down to help but won't be back till the summer. You guys are an awesome group!! Looking forward to seeing pics of this and meeting you guys when I get back into the states.

Comment

Should be able to make this date. If there is any way to get dirty there I will find it.
                              Marc D.

Comment

Working...
                              X