No announcement yet.

Project: get Seahawkfan on the road!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Project: get Seahawkfan on the road!!!!

With my buddy and his son in town all my Saturday projects got pushed to Sunday. Fixed my lawn mower, got the lawns mowed and new chandelier wired up and hung, couple ceiling fans... wish I could've been there, that's cool you guys got it to fire up! What's next on the list??
    '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

• Re: Project: get Seahawkfan on the road!!!!

Very cool we got to turn it over. Nothing motivates like that does. Not sure when we will do this again with all the kids activities going on right now. Gonna try to do a little work each day or so to finish up the dash and wiring first. Maybe get the seats mounted and door inserts on after that then start checking all the nuts and bolts to make sure they are all tightened properly and pinned if needed. Not sure what next.
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
      X