Smile war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smile war

Anyone notice that the thumbs up smilie took over the guns smilie??

its like they are at war
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

The guns are going to re-group and mount a counter offensive
    Brad
    Chico, Ca.

Comment

Nothing like a good smiley war
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I think the smiley war calls for the EB guy formerly known as Daddy4Zack's "special" icon.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
          I think the smiley war calls for the EB guy formerly known as Daddy4Zack's "special" icon.

You mean this little guy? I wouldn't worry about that little guy.
          Attached Files
          Brad
          Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
            You mean this little guy? I wouldn't worry about that little guy.
            If hangin below your knees is "little", your woman is either real happy or really scared.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

DELTA!
              Hey i am now expert by any sense but i think the problem is that both the Orange,duel gun smiley and the greenish, thumbs up smiley both have the same code name ": G r i n n i n g -" Maybe on one drop the " - " then there will be two

does that work??? maybe???
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                DELTA!
                Hey i am now expert by any sense but i think the problem is that both the Orange,duel gun smiley and the greenish, thumbs up smiley both have the same code name ": G r i n n i n g -" Maybe on one drop the " - " then there will be two

does that work??? maybe???
                \

Maybe so! I will look into it. I download those from other web sites that have a great collection. When I do that, I keep the same file name that they had. I bet that is it.
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just thought I would throw this one out there.
                      Attached Files
                      302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Working...
                      X