X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test pic

old pic
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BRONKEN; 12-14-2007, 06:31 PM.
    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

It worked, now keep posting.
    Attached Files
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I got lucky on that one, it was already resized. I need to figure out how to resize in adobe. I'll get there soon. Thanks for the encouragement Marc. (ha ha).

Ken
      69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Ken, I can show you how to resize in windows if it helps. I don't know too much about adobe.

Galen
        Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
        I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

I use "paint" to resize pic's for the board. To do this, follow the steps below
          1. right click on the pic
          2. select "open with" and click on "paint"
          3. when in paint click on "image" and select "stretch/skew"
          4. Change the image size from 100% to 40-50% for each (I use 40% for my 4MP Point and shoot camera. Also use the same % on both strech&skew)
          5. IMPORTANT! If you click save now it will save the smaller picture and you will NOT have the full size anymore. If that is ok, click Save and your done. If you want to have the origional copy also click on "File" and select "save as" and remame the file.

When I "save as" for a duplicat smaller pic I usually just add (sm) to the end of the file name.

Hope this helps!

And if anyone has a better way, say to resize mutiple pics at one time, Please, Please, Please let me know. Thanks!
          1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Here's what I did.

Go to the download page on Microsoft.com. Select Power toys for windows XP.

Here's link

On the right hand side of the page are some downloads. The 11th one down is ImageResizer.exe

Download it and then restart your computer. Once it's installed, find the picture (or picutres) you want to resize. Right click on the pic(s) and the 5th option (below OPEN) will be Resize Pictures. You can choose from small, medium, large, handheld PC, or advanced. Advanced will let you choose the size (perfect for your avitar photo or craigslist ad). When you resize a picture it automatically saves it as blah blah blah (small) or which ever size you went with.

Hope this saves you some time!!

Galen

Oh yeah, it's free!!
            Last edited by 720Racer; 12-11-2007, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer View Post
              Here's what I did.

Go to the download page on Microsoft.com. Select Power toys for windows XP.

Here's link

On the right hand side of the page are some downloads. The 11th one down is ImageResizer.exe

Download it and then restart your computer. Once it's installed, find the picture (or picutres) you want to resize. Right click on the pic(s) and the 5th option (below OPEN) will be Resize Pictures. You can choose from small, medium, large, handheld PC, or advanced. Advanced will let you choose the size (perfect for your avitar photo or craigslist ad). When you resize a picture it automatically saves it as blah blah blah (small) or which ever size you went with.

Hope this saves you some time!!

Galen

Oh yeah, it's free!!
              FREAKIN RAD!

Thanks Galen, time saved on the PC is time earned on the EB!

Justin
              1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Glad to help!!

Comment

Working...
                X